Evan Horne signs

Only 18, but will have been with Dunfermline, Hearts, Celtic AND St Mirren at an age where he can only now legally buy a pint? Anyone know what sort of level he was at with those clubs? Under 12s with his first club for example!? Clearly I know diddly-squat about the kid, merely wondering out loud about being on the books of four clubs and still so young.

Edited by pozbaird

1 minute ago, Sonny said:

With Celtic at 12 so started young :) . His first pro contract was with Dundee Utd at 17 then moved to the Pars. Now moved up a level.

Five clubs? At 18? Gets around the kid... clearly celebrated each move by getting a new tattoo. :)

Possibly more for the 20s team to start, but we've signed ex Dunfermline, Celtic & Hearts midfielder Evan Horne (18).
IMG_0359.thumb.PNG.b1289a6ba080110e9108fccdfbe54aee.PNG

Another chapter he says. With the amount of clubs he has had before puberty, I believe we will have War and Peace on our hands when his career is finished.

48 minutes ago, Stoobs said:

Another chapter he says. With the amount of clubs he has had before puberty, I believe we will have War and Peace on our hands when his career is finished.

Let's hope it's more Hans Christian Andersen than Tolstoy with a happy Saint's ending.

Edited by stlucifer

He was at Hearts and Celtic as a youth as well. This of course could mean from the ages of 10-15 and shouldn't really be taken into consideration, IMO.

So 4 ex clubs at the age of 18!! Does that mean he's a journeyman already?

Does anyone know if his time with Hearts coincide with JR's?

1 minute ago, Hambud said:

So 4 ex clubs at the age of 18!! Does that mean he's a journeyman already?

Does antone know if his time with Hearts coincide with JR's?

He left Hearts for Dundee Utd at more or less the same time as Jack Ross came in according to a poster further up this thread.

He left Hearts for Dundee Utd at more or less the same time as Jack Ross came in according to a poster further up this thread.

Thought I'd read every post before asking. Just went back and found a whole load of posts that I'd missed.

I blame the app not my lack of concentration [emoji41]