Evan Horne signs

I have just heard. He has now signed for Falkirk. "Looking forward to continue my footballing education".....Sorry, since writing this post, Evan is now in talks with Queen Of The South.

Welcome home and too the buds young man. 

I can see by his quote, he needs a more English based education.

Young lad, early in his professional career, joining an ambitious club on the up again. Seems entirely reasonable to me.

Welcome to the best club in the world, Evan, and I wish you all the very best.

1 hour ago, Magic Monkey said:

Can't say I'm a fan of this kid's politics... FFS :angry:

f**king English Defence League supporter? Someone needs to get this lad telt, or f**k him off out of St Mirren. 

Agreed.

Not covering himself in glory with that tweet.

15 minutes ago, Drew said:

Agreed.

Not covering himself in glory with that tweet.

He's a young lad so I'm happy to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he needs to be told. I'm all for free speech, but he's representing our club, and the EDL are extremists. I've dropped a line saying as much to the Chief Exec.

8 minutes ago, Magic Monkey said:

He's a young lad so I'm happy to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he needs to be told. I'm all for free speech, but he's representing our club, and the EDL are extremists. I've dropped a line saying as much to the Chief Exec.

Good shout on all counts.

20 minutes ago, aldo_j said:

Christ. Did he not learn aff his brother?!

Maybe the problem is that he did just that....

This was his brother's contribution. Look familiar?

If only people and the authorities stood up and listened to @TRobinsonNewEra for all these years. Lets see what media have to say

Edited by Drew

Just now, pozbaird said:

We appear to have signed a tattoed fcukwit. Oh great.

Hopefully Tony Fitz will have word and he'll be told in no uncertain terms that SMFC is an inclusive club, and while he is a player, he is also an ambassador.

Shape up or ship out, sunshine.

That's a pretty shocking tweet from anyone, never mind an employee of St Mirren FC.  Needs to be hauled in and given a stern talking to and a final warning.  Anything like that again and get him out the club.  Doesn't matter how good he is.

10 minutes ago, TopCat said:

That's a pretty shocking tweet from anyone, never mind an employee of St Mirren FC.  Needs to be hauled in and given a stern talking to and a final warning.  Anything like that again and get him out the club.  Doesn't matter how good he is.

Looks like he's deleted it now. Don't know if someone called him out on it directly on Twitter or whether someone at the club has raised it with him. I hope it was the latter - would have a more lasting effect.

I had forgot about that guy, just had a look at his twitter account, clearly not changed. I really do despair sometime that we still have a fresh generation of bigots coming through and defo not something we want at Saints! They are all as bad as bloody eachother but claim the moral highground. Truly despise it all I really do.