Ross Stewart

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Possibly but I'd imagine he wouldn't be happy warming the bench?

He might be first choice?

I have a hunch that he won't be back, right enough. Not basing this on anything, to be fair.

Edited by Drew

1 minute ago, Drew said:

I have a hunch that he won't be back, right enough. Not basing this on anything, to be fair.

We've paid a fee for him, so must be highly rated. Undisclosed, so must be £200k going by other undisclosed fees...:P

From a Stenny fan on P&B who is a lower league expert (used to run the excellent www.tellhimhespele.com)

11 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Ross Stewart was the best goalkeeper in the division last season. He had presence, he was commanding and his distribution was solid. As with all part-time players making the step up to bigger clubs, I wish him very well for the future.

1 hour ago, Drew said:

He did say at one point he wanted to stay here and I seem to remember his girlfriend saying the last few months were the happiest he had ever been in football. That being said I am sure there is a wee difference in what Man City were paying him and what we were paying him.

Billy is inexperienced however he has shown talent which is the first major consideration and he can improve. However the only way he will improve is through experience and that is by playing games and not sitting on the bench. Fingers crossed he signs on again. Him and Ross can alternate each week. :)

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

He did say at one point he wanted to stay here and I seem to remember his girlfriend saying the last few months were the happiest he had ever been in football. That being said I am sure there is a wee difference in what Man City were paying him and what we were paying him.

Billy is inexperienced however he has shown talent which is the first major consideration and he can improve. However the only way he will improve is through experience and that is by playing games and not sitting on the bench. Fingers crossed he signs on again. Him and Ross can alternate each week. :)

Well, he's on nothing now.