Feelgood Factor for 2017/18

Feeling good so far but I'll give my final figure once the squad is completely assembled. Last season I had severe doubts about the squad but tried to be optimistic and talk myself into feeling positive. So far I have not had to pretend to feeling positive. But I'll wait to see who else signs and hopefully no-one else goes.

Pretty high just now but then we always are. Come back to me in mid July when the squad is fully taking shape and I'll let you know where I feel we are. 

There's a proper feelgood factor about the club though. Guys like Gary Mac and Cammy Smith certainly wouldn't have hung about if there wasn't. 

20 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Feeling good so far but I'll give my final figure once the squad is completely assembled. Last season I had severe doubts about the squad but tried to be optimistic and talk myself into feeling positive. So far I have not had to pretend to feeling positive. But I'll wait to see who else signs and hopefully no-one else goes.

I'll put you down for 6.75 out of 10 just now then. B)

6 minutes ago, juan sanshoe said:

I'm with Drew, I'm sitting on an 8.5 just now...that does have something to do with me currently sitting in the sunshine with a beer in my hand emoji1360.pngemoji481.png

On holiday, sitting on an 8.5.... oooh errr Matron!

Pretty high just now but then we always are. Come back to me in mid July when the squad is fully taking shape and I'll let you know where I feel we are. 
There's a proper feelgood factor about the club though. Guys like Gary Mac and Cammy Smith certainly wouldn't have hung about if there wasn't. 

Yeah it's dead easy to get carried away after the end we had to the season but I remember thinking the same his time last year after we finished well and re-signed a lot of the player's that got us out of trouble.

I'm not comparing Jack's escape to Rae's escape at all but I always err on the side of caution.

Well join in I must, must join in I say indeed.

At the start of last season I was at 5

Around December time I was -76006598756329674.4

After the valiant draw against Hibs I was at 9.79

After Mallan went I was at 9.14

The news of Gary Mack and Cammy Smith have me back up to 9.72 (it would be higher but I need some tickley baw room should Stellios stay)

So I am at 9.72

Indeed, the feel-good-factor must herald the end of the Ross must go threads. .

There will be people from both sides of the argument with it bookmarked in anticipation for the GIRUY moments.

If we lose our first friendly, if we lose to lower league teams in the cup, if we draw the opening game of the season at home to Brechin, if we get beaten in any playoff game are the GIRUY moments I expect from TC and whoever his merry band of anti Jack crew members are.

Every other moment will be a GIRUY moment for the pro Jack crew ( I hope).