Manchester Explosion

shull

34 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

French Intelligence has informed UK Police the bomber returned from Syria where he was fighting with isis. Scary as there are thousands of UK muslims fighting in Syria who one day will return.  

Are getting mixed up with the statement that said he had "links with the Islamic State Group" and assumed it meant fighting? :wacko:

24 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Are getting mixed up with the statement that said he had "links with the Islamic State Group" and assumed it meant fighting? :wacko:

No clearly stated on BBC 2 news news French intelligence has informed the UK he was in Syria fighting with Isis. Just out the car BBC Scotland just said the same thing. 

Can't find anything on the Beeb but the Express, the Sun and Fox News are running it. Don't trust any of those so I'll post the least worst source I can find...

http://www.itv.com/news/granada/2017-05-24/manchester-bomber-travelled-to-syria-and-had-islamic-state-links/

47 minutes ago, salmonbuddie said:

Can't find anything on the Beeb but the Express, the Sun and Fox News are running it. Don't trust any of those so I'll post the least worst source I can find...

http://www.itv.com/news/granada/2017-05-24/manchester-bomber-travelled-to-syria-and-had-islamic-state-links/

Aye, so he had links with the Islamic State?

Guest TPAFKATS

Went to Syria and was directly recruited by Daesh, IS or whatever you call the cuts.

Source - French Interior minister according to Sky news.

Also just returned from Libya as well.

Seems he was identified by a bank card found on his person.

6 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Went to Syria and was directly recruited by Daesh, IS or whatever you call the cuts.

Source - French Interior minister according to Sky news.

Also just returned from Libya as well.

Seems he was identified by a bank card found on his person.

Seemed a bit daft carrying a bank card.

Guest TPAFKATS
Seemed a bit daft carrying a bank card.

All these cunts seem to have ID on them when arrested or whatever. Last guy in France took his ID card along with grenades and assault rifles.
9/11 hi jackers were also id by their passports or bits of them found at ground zero if I'm not mistaken?

Oh, Facebook is so good for showing people how extreme they are...............here's a cracker from an ex "sodier" who lives in Gran Canaria and is an expert on everything about the UK................................oh, and he's got lot's of "sodier" friends who believe in his rants. Not racist at all. :lol:

So info is coming out about the suicide bomber. In one breath his family are saying he would have never done this and in another saying they warned the authorities about him. So the facts we definitely know. His father had links to Al Qaeda and was allowed into the uk to live. There he spread his hate and fathered 3 children who became terrorists. One blew himself up in Manchester another has been arrested in Libya for connections to Isis. The other is in police custody in the uk. Where is the father who we gave asylum to? In Libya and was arrested last night for recruiting and running training camps in Libya. The brother who blew himself up had just returned to the uk a few days before what happened after a three week so called 'holiday' in Libya. His father claimed to be a refugee and was accepted by our government (not by us) claiming his country was too dangerous to go back to. Yet every year he travelled back to Libya with his family on holidays. How and why could he do this when it was too dangerous to live but perfectly ok to go to for family holidays? You couldn't make this shit up. What's the answer? Trump said ban people from certain terrorist countries. All the pc brigade went mad. If this had of happened the bombing would not have taken place. So it appears the pc brigade value our human rights less than others. How many more do we have to worry about that live among us? Hundreds have gone to fight for Isis and returned to the uk fully weapons and bomb making trained. Approximately 3500 are on a watch list who can't be touched because of the human rights law until they do something which is pointless if they blow themselves up as what can we do then. How many more sneaked into Europe as refugees? Even if it's 1% that's approx 10,000 living in Europe who can get papers and travel all over Europe (thanks Angela Merkel for that ). So bearing this in mind that is literally thousands upon thousands of terrorists living among us who's sole ambition in life is to kill and maim us. Putting a candle on Facebook or politicians using strong words on twitter is not going to have any affect. Saying we won't be beaten. sorry we have. Didn't you see those murdered children? Carry on as normal in a defiant way ? Tell that to the parents of the murdered children. Carry on as normal until the next attack and put another candle on Facebook. This is utter bullshit. Take the fight to them. Let our (may I say best in the world) secret service do there jobs without being second guessed and vilified by our leftist press. If needs be open our own Guantanamo bay on one of the many uninhabited islands around the uk. Get these people off our streets now. If they complain about human rights reply this is for human rights. OUR HUMAN RIGHTS. The right for our families not to be blown up.

If it wasn't so sad it would be funny.

I was reading something about ISIS rule where they were making women cover up completely, banning 'Western' decadent make-up products for women, denouncing the West and its lifestyle... then there's a photo yesterday of that suicide bomber cnut's brother, holding a machine gun and 'fighting for ISIS' - wearing a fcuking Nike T-Shirt.

I am willing to bet these ISIS cnuts have the entire Madonna catalogue on their iPhones and regularly jerk off to photies of Kylie and Britney Spears.

I wish I knew the answer to rounding up these cnuts and disposing of them, see how it goes with those forty virgins.

Just seen the pictures of the minute silence, I missed it.

The clapping and singing were, well, very moving.

Seems the police have unearthed some "stuff" that's very important to the investigation.

Round up as many guilty people as possible, get them where they belong, jail for the rest of their lives.

Edited by faraway saint

5 hours ago, pozbaird said:

I was reading something about ISIS rule where they were making women cover up completely, banning 'Western' decadent make-up products for women, denouncing the West and its lifestyle... then there's a photo yesterday of that suicide bomber cnut's brother, holding a machine gun and 'fighting for ISIS' - wearing a fcuking Nike T-Shirt.

I am willing to bet these ISIS cnuts have the entire Madonna catalogue on their iPhones and regularly jerk off to photies of Kylie and Britney Spears.

I wish I knew the answer to rounding up these cnuts and disposing of them, see how it goes with those forty virgins.

I thought the father (and brother) had originally been fighting to overthrow Gaddaffi, and had gone back to Libya to try and form a new powerbase, which would be anti-Isis in it's basis ? Or do I just read the wrong newspapers ?