Hutton is Offski

8 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

the boy seemed out of sorts right from the off.  He will do OK for another club, but a pity it didn't work out for him here

I'm sure he will find a level best suited to his skill. 

No need for abuse our club signed him that's the bottom line. Wish the boy all the best for the future. 

1 hour ago, beyond our ken said:

the boy seemed out of sorts right from the off.  He will do OK for another club, but a pity it didn't work out for him here

Yep.  Case of the wrong player at the wrong time brought in by the wrong manager.

This.

Not what we needed at the time, and shoe horned into a position that didn't suit him by Alex Rae. For me, whilst being poor, I can honesty say I don't think he hid in games unlike some pretenders we have had at the club.

Good luck to him

14 minutes ago, juan sanshoe said:

I haven't spoken to a Sevco fan that had a good word to say about him, it's another wage freed up so Jack can continue his squad building for next season emoji1360.png

He had a year left on his contract and we paid it off so I do not think we have freed up a wage.

2 minutes ago, insaintee said:

We don't pay the whole amount.

Maybe not but he would be a fool just to walk away for nothing  - he did not just say 'cheerio lads and you can keep a year's wages you owe me'. Its a chunk of money down the drain on our part.

I really wanted Hutton to be a success with us.

He wasn't and he's now moved on.

Thankfully our fantastic performances over the past couple of months have all but erased his somewhat less than sparkling early season performances from my mind.