So farewell then...

17/03/13

25 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

I liked that film too. He was also good in North Sea Hijack

He also did The Sea Wolves with Andrew McLagen as director which I prefer. What a cast, and a true story too...........

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081470/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_9

Image result for the sea wolvesAre the actors deliberately misidentified?

Edited by Bud the Baker

2 minutes ago, zurich_allan said:

A View to a Kill was the first film I went to see at the cinema. At the Kelburne no less. RIP sir Roger!

Nae' luck. A shite Bond movie with the shiteiest Bond theme ever. Hopefully your cinema attending standards have improved since then. :D

7 minutes ago, branniganm said:

RIP Sir Roger.  But as far as who was the best  Bond,  it will always be 'Shank you Mish Moneypenny'.  Discuss .....

Daniel Craig is excellent, and Spectre is fantastic.... IMHO. However, you cannot beat the Connery movies. Suppose it all depends on your age really. Looking back at some of the Dalton ones, they were quite gritty. Moore played it for fun, Brosnan had his moments, and the Lazenby movie is a very good film.

Connery for me though - my favourite being 'You Only Live Twice'. The theme, the glamourous far-flung locations, the volcano set, the Ninjas, the gadgets, the cool Toyota....