Magennis Extension

Very good news and, should Kyle's performances continue in the same vein, at least we have the safety net of an extra year to up the antE. Imagine how foolish some folk are looking when they slagged off the academy.

Edited by stlucifer

3 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Very good news and, should Kyle's performances continue in the same vein, at least we have the safety net of an extra year to up the anti. Imagine how foolish some folk are looking when they slagged off the academy.

You mean "up the ante". Surely no one is anti - Kyle!

26 minutes ago, Jimmy H said:

You had to edit that?, did you downgrade me from VERY funny to QUITE funny?

Nah. Initially I just put the emoji. Then added the words.

I also thought about adding that it was a bit rich being called a glory hunter by somebody who ditched the Buds and bought an Arsenal season ticket. Then I remembered Arsenal don't win anything either. 

8 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Nah. Initially I just put the emoji. Then added the words.

I also thought about adding that it was a bit rich being called a glory hunter by somebody who ditched the Buds and bought an Arsenal season ticket. Then I remembered Arsenal don't win anything either. 

HoHo, me and you are turning into the new Shull and Faraway

• 2 years later...
Just now, munoz said:

He's probably been asked the question by the media and that is his response. It's only natural that the media will link him with former players, just like Morgan has been.

1 minute ago, kevo_smfc said:

He's probably been asked the question by the media and that is his response. It's only natural that the media will link him with former players, just like Morgan has been.

You're probably right, and given that he's (Kyle) possibly the only player Hibs would be interested in, that's where the non story has come from. 

Kyle will be thinking of his future, and if Ross gets Hibs moving up by the break then it's a forgone conclusion Kyle will go there.
Hibs will only have to reflect on how much they got out of, and made from McGinn to know it's a no-brainer for them.
Enjoy him whilst you can, I think he will almost certainly be gone to auld rookie in January.

Kyle will be thinking of his future, and if Ross gets Hibs moving up by the break then it's a forgone conclusion Kyle will go there.
Hibs will only have to reflect on how much they got out of, and made from McGinn to know it's a no-brainer for them.
Enjoy him whilst you can, I think he will almost certainly be gone to auld rookie in January.
Auld reekie ffs...

20 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

He's contracted till June 2021. Hibs better get their cash out if this is to happen.