Ross Stewart

Welcome Ross. Hope you do not have a Twitter account.

From Daily Ranger ..

St Mirren have signed goalkeeper Ross Stewart from Albion Rovers.

The 22-year-old former Motherwell man has agreed a two-year-deal to join Jack Ross’s side after an undisclosed fee was agreed between the Buddies and the Coatbridge outfit.

18685484_10150888510749959_1505185579_n.jpg

Edited by Sonny

2 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

No no no, this is not the St Mirren way.

Signing good young players in May? We are meant to wait till the end of July to save on wages, then sign injury prone duds that no-one else wants.

JR hasn't been paying attention to the great history of our club.

Welcome aboard etc.

The question now is if we are going to sign another keeper or not, or if we're going to go with Ross Stewart and Clangers.

I hope its the former but suspect it maybe the latter.

Edited by TopCat

Just now, TopCat said:

Welcome aboard etc.

The question now is if we are going to sign another keeper or not, or if we're going to go with Ross Stewart and Clangers.

I'm not having that.

The burning question is whether you've decided if Jack can stay:(

Welcome aboard etc.

40ec77e2c229e7099600696be2e3617a.jpg

Jack has already confirmed he wants to bring in more than 1 keeper when we announced Langfields new deal

Welcome aboard etc.

Jack wanted 2 keepers and Clangers for coaching. It is a case now as to whether this boy is number 1 with another backup or Billy or AN Other with him as back up

40ec77e2c229e7099600696be2e3617a.jpg

Jack has already confirmed he wants to bring in more than 1 keeper when we announced Langfields new deal

Good! Let's hope our other keeper signing is someone with plenty of experience at full time level... I can think of a certain ginger ninja who fits that bill quite perfectly.

Stenny fan said he was the best keeper in League One last season so sounds like a good bit of business. Wouldn't have a problem if he starts as number one.

If we sign another goalie I hope it's one who can provide competition so neither of them takes their place for granted.

3 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Indeed , what the Sam Hill was he thinking with that 7ts look shirt. .

It reminded me of the 70's aftershave Denim, which had the slogan 'for the man who doesn't have to try too hard':D