Radio Clyde Sportsound

Derek Johnstone or DJ is getting worse. He was asked tonight about St Mirren's likely signing targets next season. He warbled on without pausing for breath for about 5 minutes in  complete generalities about strengthening "The Spine" adding very helpfully "like most clubs I mean Rangers and Celtic are doing the same" Eh?  DJ clearly didnt have a scoobie about our recent signings. A Saints fan called Tom phoned in at the end. Sounded like wee Tommy Stewart and if so well done Tommy you came across well.

I remember listing to him on the radio while watching a game at Love St. Do not think he once got a St Mirren player's name right. He would just mention a random name from the team sheet. He knows f**k all about Scottish football.

17 minutes ago, magnus said:

Derek Johnstone or DJ is getting worse. He was asked tonight about St Mirren's likely signing targets next season. He warbled on without pausing for breath for about 5 minutes in  complete generalities about strengthening "The Spine" adding very helpfully "like most clubs I mean Rangers and Celtic are doing the same" Eh?  DJ clearly didnt have a scoobie about our recent signings. A Saints fan called Tom phoned in at the end. Sounded like wee Tommy Stewart and if so well done Tommy you came across well.

Tam the Bam is on it quite often

He is wasting his time though no one on the show knows anything apart from the gruesome twosome

Stopped listening to Radio Clyde when Frank Skerritt left.

Superscoreboard is just for bitter Old Firm fans, I much prefer evening editions 0f Sportsound on Radio Scotland, but miss it during the close season

Edited by Second Decay

Just now, Second Decay said:

Stopped listening to Radio Clyde when Frank Skerritt left.

Superscoreboard is just for bitter Old Firm fans, I much prefer evening editions 0f Sportsound on Radio Scotland, but miss it during the close season

Frank Skerret on a Tuesday night and Saturday lunchtime was great.

I enjoyed the Mr Abie Show also.

Andy Cameron's Sunday Joint on Radio Scotland was fabulous.

The good old days

2 minutes ago, shull said:

Fstand Leonard Sachsn'tSkerret on a Tuesday night and Saturday lunchtime was great.

I enjoyed the Mr Abie Show also.

Andy Cameron's Sunday Joint on Radio Scotland was fabulous.

The good old days

The good old days was mince Couldnt stand Leonard Sachs

Stop listening to Radio Old Firm!

Radio Scotland is less OF-centric, the majority of the presenters are fans of Saints (Chick Young...yes, I know), Aberdeen (Richard Gordon), Hearts (Allan Preston), Ross Co (Rob MacLean), ICT (Barry Wilson) and so on.

Clyde has OF puppets like Derek Johnstone  and Tosh McKinley who know f**k all about anything other than the two cheeks

Avoid

DJ has never had a scoobie about anything bar eating a lot of pies

Hugh Keevens really gets on my Partons---- He is THE Voice of Celtic, makes me want to puke... Apparently Tic had a good season in case anyone missed it

Jack on Sportsound was total quality and well done BBC for actually doing their facts on Jack and our season

Edited by DougJamie