London Bridge

Drew

1 hour ago, pod said:

Don't know where your getting all that from. I certainly don't dislike Muslim as I work beside many, my workplace even has a prayer room provided for them.

All I saying is because of stupid European laws we can't be seen to interfere without being accuse of human rights or back lashes from radicals.  

A brave young Muslim girl on Question Time the other night spoke out about Saudi backed clerics coming over here and preaching unorthodox subjects. (being careful how a choice my words so as not to offend)  

4 min. in. 

There was a young Muslim woman on Question Time spoke up about the problem of Saudi founded Mosques in the UK that young Muslim are targeted for radicalisation. Since hearing this have also read about Saudi founded Mosques and the problems they are causing so there needs to be a crack down there. There are 23,000 known radicals in the UK there needs to be a hard crack down. Not born in the UK ship them out to where they came from. The rest build special camps and re-educate them. We locked up more Italians in camps during the second world war. This is a war against our freedoms and beliefs it's time for a crack down and stop pursuing a liberal view point. 

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

There was a young Muslim woman on Question Time spoke up about the problem of Saudi founded Mosques in the UK that young Muslim are targeted for radicalisation. Since hearing this have also read about Saudi founded Mosques and the problems they are causing so there needs to be a crack down there. There are 23,000 known radicals in the UK there needs to be a hard crack down. Not born in the UK ship them out to where they came from. The rest build special camps and re-educate them. We locked up more Italians in camps during the second world war. This is a war against our freedoms and beliefs it's time for a crack down and stop pursuing a liberal view point. 

Its not our place to re-educate them. They have to monitor themselves what is being taught to young children at school so as not to isolated them from British society.

Putting up Italians in camps during the war was more for they're own protection.

Edited by pod

4 minutes ago, pod said:

Its not our problem to re-educate them. They have to monitor themselves what is being taught to young children at school so as not to isolated them from British society.

Putting up Italians in camps during the war was more for they're own protection.

OK agreed regarding Italians. Can't agree they need to monitor themselves how many more have to die with them monitor themselves? 

2 hours ago, pod said:

Do we know what a true Muslim is.  Why aren't the true ones doing more to eradicate the hate preachers that are infiltrating they're peace loving mosques.   

I said the same thing to my Christian mates when the IRA were bombing the f**k out of the UK and the UDA were carrying out assassinations in the 70s.

31 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Not born in the UK ship them out to where they came from.

The Manchester bomber was born in the UK.

The biggest 'terrorist' mass killing in America was carried out by someone born in America. (And I love the way Americans only use the word 'terrorist' when referring to someone who is not white).

18739135_1326689937380727_8793060288047465506_o.png

Edited by Sonny

1 hour ago, jaybee said:
  1 hour ago, pod said:

Do we know what a true Muslim is.  Why aren't the true ones doing more to eradicate the hate preachers that are infiltrating they're peace loving mosques.   

Why in hell's name are you trying to justify religious bias? Sectarianism in any form is hatred and that is hateful.

That sort of justification adds fuel to the fire for the bigots in our society.

Might be sticking my neck out a bit here, but don't we have a long way to go as a nation before we start to preach to others about sectarianism

As I wasn't speaking for the nation, as distasteful as I find those who use religion as a divisive tool in this country, that's irrelevant.

The views of pod and IOBS are exactly what worries me more than anything about all this.

Talking about "them" and why "they" dont do something about ithemselves, why we dont "lock them up" and worst of all why we dont "deport them".

What that sort of talk betrays is an underlying racism against those with brown skin.

Many of these criminals turn out to be British born. When is this going to sink in? How the hell do you deport a British born criminal?

This is not "their" problem. This is OUR problem.

16 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I said the same thing to my Christian mates when the IRA were bombing the f**k out of the UK and the UDA were carrying out assassinations in the 70s.

The biggest 'terrorist' mass killing in America was carried out by someone born in America. (And I love the way Americans only use the word 'terrorist' when referring to someone who is not white).

I'm not condeming all Muslims it's the extremist ones 23,000 of them which are known. At long last I heard the PM say enough is enough hopefully something different will be done to tackle massive murder by extreme Muslims because what is being done just now is not working. 

22 minutes ago, Sonny said:

What is appalling is Muslim leaders feeling forced to distance themselves from these criminals.

Intelligent people already know the difference.

3 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I'm not condeming all Muslims it's the extremist ones 23,000 of them which are known. At long last I heard the PM say enough is enough hopefully something different will be done to tackle massive murder by extreme Muslims because what is being done just now is not working. 

You know what would help you?

Just leave the word "muslim" out because it is causing you to think woolly.

They are criminals. End of. That should clear your mind and help you focus a bit.

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

I don't think any religion advocates terrorism . Whilst in the case of IRA terrorists , these guys would have came from Catholic backgrounds and the UDA terrorist would most likely be from a Protestant background , neither individual would actually have been a Christian , seriously . More of a political thing based on an old ethnic/anti-religion  stance. .

l know a few people that go to church on a regular basis , but their attitude to life is far from Christian , in fact the most "Christian" person I know is an atheist . .

lf you check the etymology of the word assassin you will find that originally these were people that took hash before they did the assassination . You may well find that these guys who committed the atrocity last night were also indoctrinated with the use of drugs or were drugged just prior to it but either way , there will be an organisation behind them. .

Edited by saintnextlifetime

12 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

As I wasn't speaking for the nation, as distasteful as I find those who use religion as a divisive tool in this country, that's irrelevant.

What these guy's are doing is not in the name of any religion, but what they're trying to do is divide society.   

I think you misunderstood, I was having a go at the radical and hate preacher how are bring down Muslims under they're own roof. I resent the fact you think anything else.

Just now, oaksoft said:

The views of pod and IOBS are exactly what worries me more than anything about all this.

Talking about "them" and why "they" dont do something about ithemselves, why we dont "lock them up" and worst of all why we dont "deport them".

What that sort of talk betrays is an underlying racism against those with brown skin.

Many of these criminals turn out to be British born. When is this going to sink in? How the hell do you deport a British born criminal?

You read what you want to read out of what has been posted. I wrote none UK born or to make easier for you passport holder's of other countries I'm sure there will be some in the 23,000 known. 

7 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

You know what would help you?

Just leave the word "muslim" out because it is causing you to think woolly.

They are criminals. End of. That should clear your mind and help you focus a bit.

So how do you want to re-brand  them. Killers ? Fine take out the word Muslim and replace it with Killers.  Does not make the problem go away but if it makes you feel better then I'm happy for you. You should go to youtube and watch the whole of the question time show above and listen to the man who was given literature from a Mosque against our way of life. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

5 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Where did I say lock them up or even deport them. So you really do have to worry on that part.  As for re-education. Why do they need re-education. 

They have they're own faith, most of they're own schools, we don't monitor what goes on in they're Mosque.

Never ever said it wasn't our problem . 

2 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

So how do you want to re-brand  them. Killers ? Fine take out the word Muslim and replace it with Killers.  Does not make the problem go away but if it makes you feel better then I'm happy for you. You should go to youtube and watch the whole of the question time show above and listen to the man who was given literature from a Mosque against our way of life. 

At no point did I say changing the name would make the problem go away.

You have asked me to read all the newspapers, watch every single conspiracy theory TV documentary and now you want me to trawl youtube? Thats on top of you bizzarely suggesting I work at a foodbank on another thread. If you are doing all of this, how do you find time to run your business?

2 minutes ago, pod said:

Where did I say lock them up or even deport them. So you really do have to worry on that part.  As for re-education. Why do they need re-education. 

They have they're own faith, most of they're own schools, we don't monitor what goes on in they're Mosque.

FFS

7 minutes ago, pod said:

I've got my own house. I've got my own ideas on good and evil. I don't think of you in the terms of "them and us". Why do you think that someone who follows a this particular religion is "them"? Or is it just that everyone other than you is "them"?

3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

At no point did I say changing the name would make the problem go away.

You have asked me to read all the newspapers, watch every single conspiracy theory TV documentary and now you want me to trawl youtube? Thats on top of you bizzarely suggesting I work at a foodbank on another thread. If you are doing all of this, how do you find time to run your business?

You might think you are educational snob but the bottom line is you have zero common sense. Also notice when you can't win an adult debate the toys go out the pram and you attack off the subject. 

24 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

FFS

I take that on board, maybe didn't quite come out as intended 

But never stated any of the above.

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

23,000? What, exactly, have  these people DONE to warrent "shipping them out" and to where? Does this include their close families, friends and anyone who is associated with them. Special camps? Where, and what will go on in these "camps" and how will you keep them there? Are these like Butlins or them camps the Germans built? FFS.

7 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I've got my own house. I've got my own ideas on good and evil. I don't think of you in the terms of "them and us". Why do you think that someone who follows a this particular religion is "them"? Or is it just that everyone other than you is "them"?

Ok. I take on board what you say, grammer  was never my strongest subject.  I'm not a Muslim hater, they have lived in this country longer than me, if that is possible.

I'm only concerned about the people who are trying to drive a big wedge in our society..  My last say in the matter.