One Love Manchester Concert

Buffs

My wife and 2 daughters were sitting watching the concert so I started watching it aswell, thinking it's for a very good cause but probably not my cup of tea.

I thought it was a bit too soon after the attack to have this concert but I have to say I did enjoy it and did get a bit emotional at times (probably my age).

I thought Coldplay and Liam Gallagher were pretty good.

Highlight was a group of people in the crowd, including adults, children and a police officer doing ring-a-ring-a-roses. It captured what the concert was about.

Guest TPAFKATS

My wife and 2 daughters were sitting watching the concert so I started watching it aswell, thinking it's for a very good cause but probably not my cup of tea.

I thought it was a bit too soon after the attack to have this concert but I have to say I did enjoy it and did get a bit emotional at times (probably my age).

I thought Coldplay and Liam Gallagher were pretty good.

Highlight was a group of people in the crowd, including adults, children and a police officer doing ring-a-ring-a-roses. It captured what the concert was about.

I was much the same ( only caught the latter stages)
Didn't think much of Liam, a bit self promotional although I guess you could say that about them all. I'm not a fan of most if not all who appeared, and while I'm known to be a bit cynical, even I was moved by the finale of Somewhere Over the Rainbow.

Just caught the last half hour or so, for a young lassie of 23 she held herself up pretty well. Yeah emotional 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow' poignant and awfully sad given the context. Cutaway shots of youngsters in the crowd made me think about those other youngsters that didn't come home a fortnight ago. It's all a big bloody shame.

No excuses lads, you know you have it on record and 'wanted' to watch it [emoji14]

I watched it from the start all the way through & enjoyed it for what it was.

There wasn't an artist on who I personally would go and see or buy their music but absolutely loved it [emoji4]

The bit with the cop with the kids was especially good as he didn't know he was on camera [emoji4]

Overall such a shame that the concert was in aid of yet another tragic event [emoji20]

The people committing the atrocities are unifying people in the light of such events and whilst being more unified won't stop these crimes, surely people standing together for good can't be a bad thing.

Fair play to all involved including those behind the scenes.