Stranraer v St. Mirren 15/07/17

2 hours ago, shull said:

Just leave early and take your time. 

It is very easy to stay within the speed limit. 

Clean driving licence for as long as I can remember even with years of driving to Aberdeen though will admit to know every camara on that road at that time. You must be a good taxi driver Shull as I have never been in a taxi th at sticks to 30 in a 30 area. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

4 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Clean driving licence for as long as I can remember even with years of driving to Aberdeen though will admit to know every camara on that road at that time. You must be a good taxi driver Shull as I have never been in a taxi th at sticks to 30 in a 30 area. 

In the year 2000 I had 9 points on my license.

One wrong move and I would have lost my job and livelihood.

Made a vow then to try and be a good driver.

No points since .....

13 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Clean driving licence for as long as I can remember even with years of driving to Aberdeen though will admit to know every camara on that road at that time. 

Good driving wasn't always a family trait. Your late brother Douglas (a friend and former workmate of mine) was unquestionably the worst driver I ever knew. :rolleyes:

14 hours ago, shull said:

In the year 2000 I had 9 points on my license.

One wrong move and I would have lost my job and livelihood.

Made a vow then to try and be a good driver.

No points since .....

Mid of Dec we had 4pts, and then made a vow to be a football team, I really see what your getting at. Have you considered writing a book?

5 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Good driving wasn't always a family trait. Your late brother Douglas (a friend and former workmate of mine) was unquestionably the worst driver I ever knew. :rolleyes:

Aye Douglas was a funny driver crashing quite a few cars. I remember crossing lanes one time with Douglas at the wheel. I said what are you doing ? Avoiding the cats eyes he said , nuts ! Great guy sorely missed a big St Mirren supporter. 

8 hours ago, Sonny said:

Setting off now for Stranraer. Lovely part of the country so spending a few days on the Rhins of Galloway before the season kicks off on Saturday. See you there (well, some of you.) COYS

Hope you are having a few light refreshments during your trip mate :)

15 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Stranraer FC Fitba' Bar are looking forward to welcoming visiting saints fans on Saturday.

cheapest prices and warmest welcome in town.

https://www.facebook.com/Stranraer-FC-Fitba-Bar-192455127604264/

You have to pay for Carling , seriously?