Stranraer v St. Mirren 15/07/17

2 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Glorious sunshine in Portpatrick just now. Let's hope the forecast for tomorrow is wrong. :)

The Bbc forecast is ok for tomorrow- dry and 18c . Although it can be hit or miss at times .

Looking forward to tomorrow. Train arrives at 1256 tomorrow, steak pie luncheon washed down with a couple of lager tops, Saints to win 3-0, back in Barrhead at back of 7pm, visit to East End Tandoori for an extra large shish kebab, open up a Chilean Merlot and watch the highlights of Scottish Open Golf. I defy anyone to suggest that this is not the perfect day.

On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 0:01 PM, paul torfason said:

langs had seats left a last heard,and someone told me Afton running a bus,don't no anything else about it bud

The bus from The Afton is now going from The Burger and Keg.

Safe trip to all buddies heading down there, doesn't look a great day for it. Stair Park is pretty exposed to the elements too if memory serves me right.

Big game for us. If we are going to get through the group I think we need to win here. And I think we will win.

0-2

Our first competitive game should see Jack Ross getting the players to raise their game and see us win a hard fought game. Saints to win 2-1.

Hope to make it along to Livingston game on Tuesday and see the team for the first time this season.