Stranraer v St. Mirren 15/07/17

36 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

No. I wasn't there. That's why I don't have an opinion on what I didn't see and leave the name calling to those that did see it in line with their own moral compass. Whilst at the same time gently pointing a finger at other folk who weren't there, blindly taking other folk's word for things.

Also if you are not aware of my views on drunken and drug taking fans then it would appear that you are the one being selective about what you read as it was patently obvious in my earlier post.

But just seeing as its you FS, I'll repeat myself. I have absolutely no issue with people being drunk. What they do when they are drunk is another matter. The absolute bollox on here (I think from you amongst others) about folk "not being able to go to match without having had a drink". What a load of crap. The vast majority of fans have a drink and behave perfectly fine. Yet because of the fatal cocktail of a few eejits who cannae handle their bevvy being in the same train carriage as a few easily offended poor wee souls, our support is suddenly a disgrace. Do me a favour.

And finally I was also very clear that I don't condone taking drugs on a train full of people. 

Hope that clears all that up for you and maybe we could get back to using the Stranraer v St. Mirrren thread to rejoice in a very acceptable first outing of the season.

What a clusterfcuk of a post.

Ignoring the general public is, I'm afraid, becoming more normal and acceptable to some. Maybe your moral compass need renewing. "Easily offended poor wee souls" indeed.

Aye, there is a clear difference between having a few drunks and getting bladdered, maybe you can't see that.

The people who were there made it clear there was an element, again, for you as you clearly read what you fecking well like, were well beyond the "having a few pints" stage.

I'm quite comfortable that the acceptance of loutish behaviour isn't acceptable and, IMO, is a factor in making the match day experience pretty shit.

I'm pretty happy the MAJORITY who have commented on this issue are seeing this for what it is and everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I'm away to have a bevvy. :byebye

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Ignoring the general public is, I'm afraid, becoming more normal and acceptable to some. Maybe your moral compass need renewing. "Easily offended poor wee souls" indeed.

Aye, there is a clear difference between having a few drunks and getting bladdered, maybe you can't see that.

The people who were there made it clear there was an element, again, for you as you clearly read what you fecking well like, were well beyond the "having a few pints" stage.

I'm quite comfortable that the acceptance of loutish behaviour isn't acceptable and, IMO, is a factor in making the match day experience pretty shit.

I'm pretty happy the MAJORITY who have commented on this issue are seeing this for what it is and everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I'm not sure what a clusterfcuk is but I'm pretty sure my post wasn't one. But thanks as ever for your valued opinion. 

:byebye

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

That made me chuckle. 

The Majority who have commented weren't there - like yourself. 

56 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

No. I wasn't there. That's why I don't have an opinion on what I didn't see and leave the name calling to those that did see it in line with their own moral compass. Whilst at the same time gently pointing a finger at other folk who weren't there, blindly taking other folk's word for things.

Also if you are not aware of my views on drunken and drug taking fans then it would appear that you are the one being selective about what you read as it was patently obvious in my earlier post.

But just seeing as its you FS, I'll repeat myself. I have absolutely no issue with people being drunk. What they do when they are drunk is another matter. The absolute bollox on here (I think from you amongst others) about folk "not being able to go to match without having had a drink". What a load of crap. The vast majority of fans have a drink and behave perfectly fine. Yet because of the fatal cocktail of a few eejits who cannae handle their bevvy being in the same train carriage as a few easily offended poor wee souls, our support is suddenly a disgrace. Do me a favour.

And finally I was also very clear that I don't condone taking drugs on a train full of people. 

Hope that clears all that up for you and maybe we could get back to using the Stranraer v St. Mirrren thread to rejoice in a very acceptable first outing of the season.

You seem to have an opinion of the people on the train who weren't St.Mirren supporters.

How do you know that they were "easily offended"?

Just now, FTOF said:

You seem to have an opinion of the people on the train who weren't St.Mirren supporters.

How do you know that they were "easily offended"?

I'm talking about the poor wee soul St. Mirren fans that are greetin on here.

I could be wrong, but I don't think any of the "general public" folk have come on here to comment. 

Or to put it another way, you're talking bollox

22 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Don't, he'll have a breakdown. :rolleyes:

The content of your posts tells me that you are over 50, whilst at the same time, the content of your posts tells me that you're under 12.

It's quite an anomaly. 

What is without any doubt is that your patter is the rankest on here by a country mile.

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

56 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Yet because of the fatal cocktail of a few eejits who cannae handle their bevvy being in the same train carriage as a few easily offended poor wee souls, our support is suddenly a disgrace. Do me a favour.

Could not agree more with this. I got the 11:31 from Ayr and the 19:03 from Stranraer. Both trains had a lot of Saints fans, maybe 150 or so out of the 180 capacity.

Both trains were really boisterous but I personally didn't see any drug taking or see any pishing outwith the toilet. I'm not saying it didn't happen but I was there and didn't see it and certainly don't condone those actions if they did occur.

On the way back up there certainly were a few (very few ) "eejits" who were singing songs that could be deemed offensive but to castigate the whole support who travelled by train on that basis is utter nonsense. The vast majority enjoyed a brilliant day out by supporting their team and enjoying the social aspect of alcohol without making a nuisance of themselves.

7 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Could not agree more with this. I got the 11:31 from Ayr and the 19:03 from Stranraer. Both trains had a lot of Saints fans, maybe 150 or so out of the 180 capacity.

Both trains were really boisterous but I personally didn't see any drug taking or see any pishing outwith the toilet. I'm not saying it didn't happen but I was there and didn't see it and certainly don't condone those actions if they did occur.

On the way back up there certainly were a few (very few ) "eejits" who were singing songs that could be deemed offensive but to castigate the whole support who travelled by train on that basis is utter nonsense. The vast majority enjoyed a brilliant day out by supporting their team and enjoying the social aspect of alcohol without making a nuisance of themselves.

Can you not bend the truth a bit to keep Faraway (judge and jury) Saint happy .

A certain person on here was trying to bismirch our good name. That's why myself and a few other good people were defending our well run supporters bus.

It's easy enough for supporters clubs to get a bad reputation, seen it happen in the past. Don't want the same happening to this one because of the effort the members and in particular Fraser has went to build it up from scratch again. Only takes a couple of rumours for things to spread and get out of control.

Not having a go at anyone in this thread, if fellow Saints fans were being threatened its bang out of order and the culprits should be named and shamed.

12 minutes ago, Sergie's no1 fan said:

It's easy enough for supporters clubs to get a bad reputation, seen it happen in the past. Don't want the same happening to this one because of the effort the members and in particular Fraser has went to build it up from scratch again. Only takes a couple of rumours for things to spread and get out of control.

Not having a go at anyone in this thread, if fellow Saints fans were being threatened its bang out of order and the culprits should be named and shamed.

I may have missed something, but has anyone, at any stage on this thread, said anything about the people who travel to games on the Bankhouse bus?? I'm pretty sure they haven't.

Didn't one person just say that some of the lads they believed were acting like tools on the train, went to the Bankhouse when they got off the train.

Really are some precious wee souls on here. 

Apologies in advance if I've missed something. 

22 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Is "rankest" a real word? :blink: 

You can feck off, I'm having it, now run along, I'm getting bladdered. :lol:

Look FS we've already established on previous topics that I'm very intelligent. Now, do you think an intelligent chap like me would use a word that didn't exist? 

It doesn't even trouble the very basics of this intelligence to inform you that "rankest" is indeed the superlative adjective of the word rank. 

Question me not. :P