pondsman

Stranraer v St. Mirren 15/07/17

513 posts in this topic

Well said. One thing's for sure, it wasn't our contingent of grumpy old men that lifted the team and the fans last season. The young fans getting organised has been the best thing to happen to this club in years.

I think the way the team responded under Jack last season, ALL the supporters played a part... Including the "grumpy old men".

Gonnae stop with the them and us!

Nowt to do with age.

All to do with responsibility.

We all have a part to play.
faraway saint, St.Ricky and Sonny like this

I think the way the team responded under Jack last season, ALL the supporters played a part... Including the "grumpy old men".

Gonnae stop with the them and us!

Nowt to do with age.

All to do with responsibility.

We all have a part to play.

You're right, but they youngsters just don't understand that. :whistle:
Sonny likes this

12 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

As soon as someone tries to separate the fans by using the term "True Saints Fans", the game's a bogie. As far as I was aware we were all true saints fans, but it would appear that unless you agree with the terms and conditions of offensiveness as laid down by certain posters on here, then you are not a true Saints fan. 

Like the drivel below you mean?

6 hours ago, ScotstounSaint said:

Well said. One thing's for sure, it wasn't our contingent of grumpy old men that lifted the team and the fans last season. The young fans getting organised has been the best thing to happen to this club in years.

Oh dear, not only condoning the actions of some drunken arseholes, seeing them as the saviour of the team. :1eye

Guys. I love the noise and passion that the young folks bring to the ground. I think this is great and do agree that this is important to the team and to other fans, including me. My point is that it is possible to create the noise and passion at the ground without the need to be inconsiderate to fellow travellers, being drunk or being drugged and that the majority of Saints Fans who attend games are neither drunk nor drugged.

Keep  the noise levels up at the grounds guys....we all need you there. Perhaps cool things a bit outside or on public transport?  

Just saying.

faraway saint likes this

Bloody hell, is this thread still going on?

Turning in to a f**king Daily Mail comment board this place!

Yours,

Outraged from Newton Mearns

16 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Bloody hell, is this thread still going on?

Turning in to a f**king Daily Mail comment board this place!

Yours,

Outraged from Newton Mearns

^^^^^^^^ Keeping the thread going. :lol:

Away and get your copy of The Sun/Daily Record/Daily Star. :1eye

Still keeping the thread going below....................couldnae make it up. :lol

Edited by faraway saint

All for vocal support, wherever it may be. Not a fan of getting abusive of the general public, ticket inspectors etc. Wasn't on the train so not sure what took place, but as a general point I think it's fairly simple to know what is and isn't acceptable. I'm sure those involved will know whether they overstepped the mark, and be keen to ensure they don't give others the chance to criticise again.

St.Ricky likes this

Unfortunately a few don't know when they have overstepped the mark because as they would slabber. 

FECKINGMADWITHIT

Some should seriously be Teetotal for the rest of their lifes.