Congratulations England

shull

Was listening to talksport on way home from work on Friday and the normally very decent H & J were talking about it.

To hear them say they would have no interest in it if England weren't it smacks of arrogance to me.

If you like football any World Cup is worth watching not just England, England bloody England.

9 minutes ago, Longtimecoming said:

Was listening to talksport on way home from work on Friday and the normally very decent H & J were talking about it.

To hear them say they would have no interest in it if England weren't it smacks of arrogance to me.

If you like football any World Cup is worth watching not just England, England bloody England.

I didnae watch it or bother with it because St Mirren weren't in it.

Guest TPAFKATS
They also won the Toulon tournament. 
As a team you have to admire and respect them, but unfortunately the 'British' media will start to hype them up and become unbearable.

It's fair to ask if this is a generation that can go on to achieve more than their underachieving predecessors over the last 50 years.

It could a golden age for the Engerlund national team, however it's likely that most will end up playing in the Championship or warming the premiership benches due to the daft money floating about in the EPL and clubs obsessed with buying from abroad.