Lewis Morgan

21 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Wow!!! This latest little stalking session is really quite relentless. Even by your eminent standards. 

It's you doing the stalking ye dumpling. :lol:

Are you in love with innocent Tantrum ?  :wub:

Guest TPAFKATS
8.5 hours from safety.......................maybe someone should take Morgan for a wee hurl, out of the way with no reception on his phone?

Sargentlaw Road would be far enough

36 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Sargentlaw Road would be far enough

Can I ask what you were doing up there?  The last time I drove over there (with the wife and mother-in-law who had been visiting an old friend) just before it got dark there was a mini parked at the side of the road and a youngish lady was out of the car struggling to take off her skinny jeans which she tried, and failed, to pull back up as we passed.  Do you drive a mini by any chance?

1 minute ago, rabuddies said:

Can I ask what you were doing up there?  The last time I drove over there (with the wife and mother-in-law who had been visiting an old friend) just before it got dark there was a mini parked at the side of the road and a youngish lady was out of the car struggling to take off her skinny jeans which she tried, and failed, to pull back up as we passed.  Do you drive a mini by any chance?

You should have phoned the police..............oh, wait, no telephone reception.

A few pictures would have helped to explain the scene much better. :wink:

5 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

From the BBC website: "It’s a bit more interesting at Burton Albion. The Brewers are definitely chasing a couple of players"

squeaky bum time!

Preston are said to be about to bid for him as well. If they want to fight it out and pay £1m , I'm sure one of them will succeed !

Guest TPAFKATS

She wisnae me! [emoji85]

I only mentioned that road as an example of how you don't need to go far out of town in Scotland to lose mobile reception.

Now about your dogging...

Just now, Drew said:

Chill, my man. Lewis is going nowhere.

...and when he does, it won't be to Preston Fcuking North End either.*

* Disclaimer... unless no other cnut comes in for him. 50p, a packet of Juicy Fruit and a 33% sell-on clause and he's theirs.