Lewis Morgan

15 minutes ago, norman said:

Stewart came on for Todd because Queens still had Dykes playing left wing at the time, and before Todd swapped with Cammy Smith, Dykes was absolutely dominating the two Smith's in the air.  Needed another big man on the right.

Todd was injured.  We had a back line of 99% under 21. My assumption was save what we have while giving Ross a run out which was performed  very well. Injuries and suspensions dictated tactics  rightly so the performance was spot on 3 goal lead  consolidate. Great tactics.  

1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Todd was injured.  We had a back line of 99% under 21. My assumption was save what we have while giving Ross a run out which was performed  very well. Injuries and suspensions dictated tactics  rightly so the performance was spot on 3 goal lead  consolidate. Great tactics.  

Yeah, Todd moved to the right to help Smith deal with Dykes. When he got injured we needed to bring on another big guy to play on the right, which Stewart did until Dykes moved up front, then subsequently got subbed. 

6 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I would say it was closer too 75%....:lol:

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Anyway, I think we have spoken about Celtic quite enough, but Armstrong def was dropped a few games. Lewis is a God .....End Of :D

As the cellicfootballclub had a lot of games a few of the players were rested. I believe Armstrong has played a part in every Celtic game this season.

And. Yes. Morgan is a far better player.

On ‎27‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 5:04 PM, stlucifer said:

As the cellicfootballclub had a lot of games a few of the players were rested. I believe Armstrong has played a part in every Celtic game this season.

And. Yes. Morgan is a far better player.

Good and that really is all that matters, until they buy him:lol:

Birmingham now added to the list ....

Another club has joined the lengthening queue of admirers of Scotland Under-21 starlet Lewis Morgan.

Birmingham City are the latest to run the rule over the St Mirren winger, who has scored eight goals for the Championship side this season in just 13 appearances.

Our sister title the Daily Mirror report Birmingham, who sacked Harry Redknapp two weeks ago before replacing him with Steve Cotterill, have money to spend after a poor start to the season.

And they are interested in bringing Morgan to St Andrews.

The 21-year-old began his career in the Rangers youth system before joining Saints on a professional deal in 2013.

He hit form towards the back end of last campaign and has scored 14 goals in his last 28 matches - an impressive spell that earned Morgan a Scotland Under-21 call-up and first international cap.

Morgan, out of contract at the end of the season, was the subject of a failed £200,000 bid from Burton Albion in the summer, while Swansea City, Celtic and Rangers have also been linked with him.

Morgan's goals have helped to propel St Mirren to the top of the Scottish Championship with 18 points from eight matches.

That story above represents why I don't buy newspapers. Birmingham City a team who just avoided relegation last season could be fighting relegation again, who just sacked one of British Football's best manager's over last 20 years but they are interesting in signing a young boy from Scotland who no one has probably heard of.

Also due to the bad position they are in would imagine the new manager would be allowed to pick his own players to sign rather than players being signed for him to work with.

2 hours ago, Ronnie said:

That story above represents why I don't buy newspapers. Birmingham City a team who just avoided relegation last season could be fighting relegation again, who just sacked one of British Football's best manager's over last 20 years but they are interesting in signing a young boy from Scotland who no one has probably heard of.

Also due to the bad position they are in would imagine the new manager would be allowed to pick his own players to sign rather than players being signed for him to work with.

They are a big club from the second largest city in the uk so potential is huge im surprised Mr Money Bags has not spotted such a potential. That aside Birmingham will have a net work of talent spotters who will pass on recommendations to the club. No doubt a rebuilding process will be required by a new manager. 

They are a big club from the second largest city in the uk so potential is huge im surprised Mr Money Bags has not spotted such a potential. That aside Birmingham will have a net work of talent spotters who will pass on recommendations to the club. No doubt a rebuilding process will be required by a new manager. 

Exactly that talent scout is impressed by Morgan (let's face it who wouldn't be) & Daily Record turns that round to they are looking to sign him. Probably over 20 clubs north and south of the border would have had recommendations about Morgan.

40 minutes ago, Julian Banjos said:

According to today's Daily Express, Celtic have had Lewis watched "extensively" in the past few weeks.

I think they would be out best chance of getting Lewis back on loan.