Lewis Morgan

3 hours ago, HSS said:

I think they would be out best chance of getting Lewis back on loan.

Think thats where he will end up Rogers is a cracking manager you also have the good relationship between Ross and Rogers. Money talks but i think Morgan is very wise regarding his footblll career . 

It'd be interesting to see how he compares with the England U21 "stars" who will transfer valuation will undoubtedly be greater by a factor of tens.
I don't have a Sports package so I'd be appreciative of anyone who good give a brief summary.

The game kicks off 7:45pm

There will be two 45 minute periods with a 15 minute break in between.

There will be a possibility of time added on to each half depending on stoppages.

The winning team will get 3 points , a draw will mean 1 point each & of course if there is a losing team , they will get 0 points

No sports pack now required :P

8 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

It'd be interesting to see how he compares with the England U21 "stars" who will transfer valuation will undoubtedly be greater by a factor of tens.

I don't have a Sports package so I'd be appreciative of anyone who good give a brief summary.

Im sure guys who know IT can put you in the direction of a on line live view. My daughters boy friend gets his games from BET 315 , think thats what its called ? 

Im sure guys who know IT can put you in the direction of a on line live view. My daughters boy friend gets his games from BET 315 , think thats what its called ? 

More likely channel 315 :P

However, I’m reliably informed there is a Bet365

I will look for a feed and post it if possible later

16 minutes ago, windae cleaner said:

Easily Scotland's best young player

Followed closely by Liam Smith.

Scotland's tactics in the first half were to blame for England's domination.

Any team that sit back like that can only expect one result.

Morgan was reduced to bit-defender in the first half but once Scotland started feeding him in an attacking position in the second half, England were forced to change personnel and formation in an attempt to close him down.

He was one Scottish player who would not have looked out of place in the England team.

The much lauded Calvert-Lewin had a big impact on the game but only because he got the supply that Lewis lacked.

Was impressed by Lewis last night (although I only saw the second half).

It says something when the two English commentators were lauding him  -  and it can only add to his cut price value if we lose him in January.

Now if he signs that extension we will be rolling in it :)

4 hours ago, FTOF said:

The  only person that didn't seem to think Morgan was the best player in the team was the plum of a reporter that did the team ratings in the DR.

I assume it was given to a player that play for 1 of the bigots   :rolleyes: