Lewis Morgan

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

Mate- they had competition he hasn't , and every time he has played "The Celtic Way" he has lost 0-5,1-7, 0-7, 0-3.... Thank god u support Saints..... I don't think any English PL team would have lost that heavy and I am including Swansea in that. Again nice guy, will win lots of Scottish trophies but has no Plan B 

Arsenal lost 5-1 twice to Bayern last season although not quite sure why you're comparing Celtic to a Premier League side? 

Youre only 2nd to Shull for your obsession with anything OF, time for a new hobby? :wink:

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Arsenal lost 5-1 twice to Bayern last season although not quite sure why you're comparing Celtic to a Premier League side? 

Youre only 2nd to Shull for your obsession with anything OF, time for a new hobby? :wink:

I was comparing Rodgers tactics not Celtic- Guy was a car crash with Liverpool as well didn't even get thru group stages with them

A Hamster could manage Celtic to the treble and still not lose 12-1 to PSG.................................

2nd to Shull geeez--------- Thanks FAS---- I must do better :whistle

Rodgers is a very good coach. Pressure - and failing to replace Suarez with a striker with pace - done for him. That and Sturridge's constant injuries. He's doing well with Celtic, but does need to learn how to play a more defensive game when required, even a counter attacking style, if he's going to get back to a top job.

2 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Mate- they had competition he hasn't , and every time he has played "The Celtic Way" he has lost 0-5,1-7, 0-7, 0-3.... Thank god u support Saints..... I don't think any English PL team would have lost that heavy and I am including Swansea in that. Again nice guy, will win lots of Scottish trophies but has no Plan B 

Celtic and Rangers have had 100x the budget of other teams since time began ffs. It hasn't changed from then til now.  You mentioned Deila above who despite having a lesser league (no Rangers, no Hearts, no Hibs) did not manage to win the league unbeaten... You can't get any better than a domestic treble and unbeaten league campaign :lol:

He played the 'Celtic Way' against Anderlecht away from home and managed to win comfortably or does that not fit your agenda?

I understand we don't like the old firm as fans of proper teams (theres nae old firm Ranjurz are dead etc etc :rolleyes:) but you can't underestimate Celtics achievement of last season and Rodgers' influence.

16 minutes ago, Spam_Valley said:

Celtic and Rangers have had 100x the budget of other teams since time began ffs. It hasn't changed from then til now.  You mentioned Deila above who despite having a lesser league (no Rangers, no Hearts, no Hibs) did not manage to win the league unbeaten... You can't get any better than a domestic treble and unbeaten league campaign :lol:

He played the 'Celtic Way' against Anderlecht away from home and managed to win comfortably or does that not fit your agenda?

I understand we don't like the old firm as fans of proper teams (theres nae old firm Ranjurz are dead etc etc :rolleyes:) but you can't underestimate Celtics achievement of last season and Rodgers' influence.

Look I am not disagreeing that BR is a good coach " domestically" and developing players..... I am just saying he also has to be judged on the terrible embarrassing results in Europe. Are Celtic really 11 goals worse than the Champions of France Conceding 12 in 180 mins ....... is this also being anti OF?   This not about Celtic its about Rodgers in Europe, I can hardly question his domestic records against giants like Ross County and Hamiliton, and the mighty Sevco

Celtic on and off the field have improved massively  under him, BUT, I have no agenda, and his 3-0 win was against a managerless  Anderlecht in free fall was reversed the other night.

Anyway Spam a wee pic below for you so you can pin on your bedroom wall and have lovely dreams about ur hero xx.............. you might find Liverpool fans agree with some of my points

Image result for brendan rodgers funny

Edited by DougJamie

43 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Look I am not disagreeing that BR is a good coach " domestically"

This not about Celtic its about Rodgers in Europe, I can hardly question his domestic records against giants like Ross County and Hamiliton, and the mighty Sevco

Other than questioning a domestic treble and undefeated league season and  it being a lesser achievement than previous managers who've achieved far far better. :lol::lol:

What's with the random photograph with a Liverpool statistic attached to it which has nothing to do with the original conversation...

You're a lunatic lad.

You win :lol:

25 minutes ago, Spam_Valley said:

Other than questioning a domestic treble and undefeated league season and  it being a lesser achievement than previous managers who've achieved far far better. :lol::lol:

What's with the random photograph with a Liverpool statistic attached to it which has nothing to do with the original conversation...

You're a lunatic lad.

You win :lol:

Thanks Bud ................... Its was a deflection as your argument was getting to fact based , and sensible :whistle

On 06/12/2017 at 9:03 AM, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

The article goes on to say Morgan would be loaned back , Forest , Preston also want him. Celtic also want Dundee defender Hendry both players were in the stand for the Anderlecht game.

Take the money while we can. Good player and a great career ahead of him.

5 hours ago, kevo_smfc said:

Managers with past experience in Scotland (Alex Neil & Warburton) seem to be the only ones sniffing about the Scottish market at the moment for these players. Its a very untapped area from down south which makes you feel it is a very underrated standard. 

It is Kev the premiership is loaded with players from Europe where 15 years ago it would have been English British players. Maybe I am wrong that means more English and British players  of quality are playing in the lower leagues in England. Just a thought ? 

Some apparently 'ITK' Celtic fan on twitter claiming they've agreed deals for 2 players in January worth 4m quid. 1 of which will involve a loan back for the rest of the season. 

John Mcginn and Lewis Morgan being the names suggested by just about everyone.  ( He gave a clue, both surnames begin with M) 

If true, this would be some bit of business for St mirren with McGinns sell on clause. 

4m does seem a bit much right enough.

9 minutes ago, bud84 said:

Some apparently 'ITK' Celtic fan on twitter claiming they've agreed deals for 2 players in January worth 4m quid. 1 of which will involve a loan back for the rest of the season. 

John Mcginn and Lewis Morgan being the names suggested by just about everyone.  ( He gave a clue, both surnames begin with M) 

If true, this would be some bit of business for St mirren with McGinns sell on clause. 

3.5 for John & 500k for Lewis doesn't seem too far from realistic fees for both of them.

To be fair we are ALL ‘In the know’ .... you just left out the crucial defining part ‘f**k all’