Sign in to follow this  
17/03/13

Lewis Morgan

13 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

If Morgan signs for a club outside the UK do we get hee haw a la Jamie Fullarton? If so, let's hope Ajax, Feyenoord and PSV Eindhoven weren't paying attention to the U21 international match the other week.

Was there no something in the John McGinn saga that he could go to the States as they aren't signed up to the compensation scheme, but if he went to Europe we'd have still got compensation?

The general consensus is that English clubs want to get their hands on Scottish talent as early as possible in their careers, because they aren't thought to be receiving the right development north of the border. Look at the feedback Mallan has been getting (from his father on the other thread).

They might believe it's worth paying a premium to get their hands on him six months early, in order for him to be 'ready' by the start of the following season. 

The general consensus is that English clubs want to get their hands on Scottish talent as early as possible in their careers, because they aren't thought to be receiving the right development north of the border. Look at the feedback Mallan has been getting (from his father on the other thread).
They might believe it's worth paying a premium to get their hands on him six months early, in order for him to be 'ready' by the start of the following season. 

Along similar lines.

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gary-rowett-provides-injury-update-457142

3 hours ago, Magic Monkey said:

the question is, why can't we provide that kind of development and physical preparation in Scotland?

Does it cost a lot of money that we just don't have or is it just that the clubs  and managers don't think it necessary?

14 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Saints Players MILFS - Never thought I would see the day!!!!!!:zipit

Would it be wrong to post a photo?

(The fact I have to ask tells me it would be wrong)

1 hour ago, HSS said:

Would it be wrong to post a photo?

(The fact I have to ask tells me it would be wrong)

More concerned at where this could end................. :o

"Whose the Daddy" Thread !!!!Image result for Hot girl black and white stripe

Edited by DougJamie

11 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

More concerned at where this could end................. :o

"Whose the Daddy" Thread !!!!Image result for Hot girl black and white stripe

Absolutely disgraceful !!

Surely you mean "Who's the daddy ?".

1 hour ago, Slartibartfast said:

Small bit in the sun today about Lewis with comments from our chairman, Gordon SMITH. Who knew, eh?

Not like that rag to make a total arse of things...

2 hours ago, linwood buddie said:

Swansea City are keen on St Mirren winger Lewis Morgan, who has also attracted interest from Celtic and Rangers. (Mail Online)

The Scotsman has it too but you have to laugh:

Swansea has already thrown its hat in the ring to sign St Mirren midfielder Lewis Morgan in January but the club may have stiff opposition from both Rangers and Celtic.

Stiff opposition? Aye. Right. As stiff as a pissed up 90 year old looking at a woman ten years his senior!

20 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Surely to Christ he couldn't go to Celtic or Rangers. That would be totally depressing. 

I shouldn't worry. If Swansea want him neither  @rse cheek could compete.