Lewis Morgan

7 minutes ago, guinness said:

Lewis needs left out for a few weeks. Last 6 or so matches he has been invisible.after two matches in a few days for Scotland he should be rested for a few weeks.

Might be physical, could also be mental with all the transfer talk going around.

Could easily see him off the boil until something is settled. 

1 hour ago, guinness said:

Lewis needs left out for a few weeks. Last 6 or so matches he has been invisible.after two matches in a few days for Scotland he should be reasted for a few weeks.

As 1 of our best player who I agree had not been as good as I have hoped in the last few weeks, I would never drop him apart from the up coming cup game.

23 minutes ago, renfrew said:

As 1 of our best player who I agree had not been as good as I have hoped in the last few weeks, I would never drop him apart from the up coming cup game.

It's one thing resting a player for  a Micky mouse cup tie , but not for a Scottish Cup game . We need our strongest team out for this game .

Morgan will probably get a day off tomorrow.

That's plenty rest.

He is a PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL PLAYER.

If Ross  rests anybody from the Cup Tie, he can leave our Club .

Edited by shull

52 minutes ago, munoz said:

It's one thing resting a player for  a Micky mouse cup tie , but not for a Scottish Cup game . We need our strongest team out for this game .

I don't think a club in our position can call any cup a Mickey Mouse cup.

While I don't think Ross should be hung out to dry for his part in us losing to Raith I think it's disrespectful to the club and paying public to field a weakened team in a cup that we had a decent chance of winning.

As you say, no matter the opposition, this is the Scottish Cup and, as such, we go all out to win and if we're cruising then we can take some players off if required. 

Morgan will probably get a day off tomorrow.

That's plenty rest.

He is a PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL PLAYER.

If Ross  rests anybody from the Cup Tie, he can leave our Club .

If it resulted in you and your tedious repetition leaving thr forum, I'd forgive Jack for resting the entire first team squad!

I'd also expect our U20s to win comfortably.

I see Lewis' mammy is talking about chucking Twitter on account of people seemingly having a dig about his recent performances.

Yes, his form has dipped, but it just goes to show how important he is to our team. I'm sure things will pick up for him again, and he will be key to how the season plays out, depending on how long he stays.

Having a go at the lad via his mother's Twitter account is piss poor.

47 minutes ago, Drew said:

I see Lewis' mammy is talking about chucking Twitter on account of people seemingly having a dig about his recent performances.

Yes, his form has dipped, but it just goes to show how important he is to our team. I'm sure things will pick up for him again, and he will be key to how the season plays out, depending on how long he stays.

Having a go at the lad via his mother's Twitter account is piss poor.

Piss poor right enough but unsurprising. The boys mother is doing the right thing, close down the chance for these "supporters" to cause her and the family unessesary grief.