Aberdeen Managerial Vacancy

16 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Aberdeen release a statement saying McInnes is staying.

This pish can be shifted and no need for more pampers.

Until the next time.

TC will be gutted. JR not off to the Dons and Gary Irvine re-signing both in the one day.:rolleyes:

18 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Aberdeen release a statement saying McInnes is staying.

This pish can be shifted and no need for more pampers.

2 managers in the space of a couple weeks showing loyalty over money ! 

Almost unheard of these days .

Guest TPAFKATS
Indeed . I would have been surprised if McInnes had went there as I think he has dodged a disaster by staying. .

Probably but I'll come back to this when Aberdeen are fifth and out the league cup by September [emoji12]

10 hours ago, munoz said:

2 managers in the space of a couple weeks showing loyalty over money ! 

Almost unheard of these days .

There's no loyalty here. He went for another job, didn't get it for whatever reason and is now carrying on with the job he's already contracted to.

What's more, he'll probably now get an improved contract so there will be no loyalty to the contract he's currently under.

On 6/14/2017 at 11:39 AM, Magic Monkey said:

Sunderland need f**king euthanising, tbh. Horrendous club. Feel bad for the fans, who still show up in staggering numbers given how cack they have been for so many years, but the club itself is rotten.

McInnes 100% made the right decision.

55 minutes ago, Thorizaar said:

There's no loyalty here. He went for another job, didn't get it for whatever reason and is now carrying on with the job he's already contracted to.

What's more, he'll probably now get an improved contract so there will be no loyalty to the contract he's currently under.

It is not that Mclnnes didn't want the job , he walked away from it because he decided that there is more to be done at Aberdeen FC. .

31 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

It is not that Mclnnes didn't want the job , he walked away from it because he decided that there is more to be done at Aberdeen FC. .

That was my thinking . 

As for Jack Ross , he could have probably doubled his salary but decided against it for probably similar reasons .

Guest TPAFKATS
I can't see DM getting the caddy shack from Aberdeen any time soon Tony but I reckon it would have been a strong possibility at Sunderland . .

I wasn't being serious...well not completely