St. Mirren Quiz

11 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Saw this on P&B, an excellent quiz to while away 16 minutes.

Name Saints top scorers from seasons 98/99 to present.

I got 83, DJ Chapsticks got 90

What's your score?

https://www.sporcle.com/games/purplefrogg6/st-mirren-top-5-scorers-since-9899

If someone doesn't do well, will you swear at them? :P

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Piss poor that bar the Hendrie season NOT ONE player has managed 15 never mind 20 goals in a season. Come on Jack give us a goal laden exciting season please.

Last Saints player to score over 20 league goals in a season was Dougie Somner in 79/80...37 years ago!

5 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Piss poor that bar the Hendrie season NOT ONE player has managed 15 never mind 20 goals in a season. Come on Jack give us a goal laden exciting season please.

Take it you mean league season?

Both Thommo and Higdon have had 15 goal seasons for us recently.

Can't do the quiz cause sites blocked on work computer :(

34 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

That's bollocks. How could anyone remember the top 5 scorers from every season. Folk at it on here. I'd struggle to name the top scorer every season off the top of my head, never mind the top 5.

Mince!

Behave yourself, I've got far more important stuff to do that pretend what my score is in an online quiz.

Was a case of remembering who were goal threats over previous seasons, some were complete stabs in the dark. 

20 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Behave yourself, I've got far more important stuff to do that pretend what my score is in an online quiz.

Was a case of remembering who were goal threats over previous seasons, some were complete stabs in the dark. 

:D

The fact that you got such a high score would suggest you don't have better things to do.

:P

22 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I get being able to remember those significant seasons like 99/2000 and 05/06, but those random, non-descript mid table mediocrity seasons I wouldn't have a clue.