We Will Win The League

20 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

FFS, dim doesn't come close to you.

The current odds are next to useless, as most will tell you but, hey, you know best, just under 3/1 is well worth a wedge.......................:lol:

So the bookies agree we are going to win the league. That's great maybe you will get too 2 games this season with 10 ,000 posts :) rabbit, rabbit , rabbit carrot, ca, .ca  .ca  remix carrot 12' limited Edition.  

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

So the bookies agree we are going to win the league. That's great maybe you will get too 2 games this season with 10 ,000 posts :) rabbit, rabbit , rabbit carrot, ca, .ca  .ca  remix carrot 12' limited Edition.  

Makes sense. I have imbibed four glasses of a particularly smooth Australian red mind you...

2 minutes ago, David Mc said:

Possible our odds are in part due to weight of money put on by St Mirren punters. Would only take a few hundred pounds in total at this stage would think.

There's your flaw right there. :rolleyes:

In all honesty these, as far as I know, are the first odds being shown so I doubt there would have been much, if any, placed before the bookies were showing odds?

There will be considerably less now with these odds.