Southend United - Home. Away? who knows

Southend United badge, in the place of the of a Dundee badge.

I highly doubt that the ticket website has an archive of every club logo hence why you sometimes see different styled club crests etc on the ticket website.

uFwseTw.png

Doubt the club would sell tickets online for an away friendly... Have they in the past? 

So most likely at home...

13 minutes ago, Suggestion said:

Southend United badge, in the place of the of a Dundee badge.

I highly doubt that the ticket website has an archive of every club logo hence why you sometimes see different styled club crests etc on the ticket website.

uFwseTw.png

Doubt the club would sell tickets online for an away friendly... Have they in the past? 

So most likely at home...

The wee green tab at the bottom of each match listing might help with the home/away question - just a suggestion :-)

On ‎18‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 10:39 PM, antrin said:

In like a shot! :)

bucket n spade at the ready, also!

Got a friend in Glasgow who came from Sarfend. That's how he pronounced it. Always said it was the arsehole of nowhere. Many moons ago Mrs.McD  and I were staying a night in Gravesend before crossing to France the next day so we thought we would drive down and see what it was like. I was pleasantly surprised. Not the most beautiful town I've seen, not by a long way, but far from the worst either. I've got a friend over who comes from Lahndahn and recently I mentioned Southend had been a pleasant surprise when I saw it. His retort was along the lines of 'Sarfend! Fackin Sarfend? It's a fackin dive You stupid Scotch kant!' He uses the word 'kant' quite a lot. Dunno what it means.  Luckily we don't have Buddies who run down our wee town at the drop of a hat.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 1:02 PM, Mearns Saint said:

Really hope it's Southend they're only 15minutes along the road from me!

we can but hope that one day they'll pop down this way.

A Dagenham & Redbridge, Southend, Colchester combo would be cracking

Got a friend in Glasgow who came from Sarfend. That's how he pronounced it. Always said it was the arsehole of nowhere. Many moons ago Mrs.McD  and I were staying a night in Gravesend before crossing to France the next day so we thought we would drive down and see what it was like. I was pleasantly surprised. Not the most beautiful town I've seen, not by a long way, but far from the worst either. I've got a friend over who comes from Lahndahn and recently I mentioned Southend had been a pleasant surprise when I saw it. His retort was along the lines of 'Sarfend! Fackin Sarfend? It's a fackin dive You stupid Scotch kant!' He uses the word 'kant' quite a lot. Dunno what it means.  Luckily we don't have Buddies who run down our wee town at the drop of a hat.

Yep, Sarfend was known as a shitehole but the council have chucked a bit of money at it.
Popular venue for East Londoners beano's.
TOTS was a popular nightclub that attracted all sorts.
They've revived The Kursal & done up the pier.
Get some good bands at Cliffs Pavilion & Adventure Island gets busy.

1 mile along the road is Leigh (on Sea), a wee bit more refined & gets packed on weekends.

Here's hoping St Mirren FC come to play a preseason friendly sometime soon.