We Live In Such A Beautiful Country

1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Out walking the dog today on a remote part of the island. Love people to discover the wild side of Bute which has so much wild life on offer. But bloody he'll. 

20170618_134810.jpg

That's your empty cans from when you posted while pished earlier this weekend.

7 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

I heard that, after you've had a few light refreshments, your wife has to follow you around the house with the doggy poo bags. Just what I've heard, don't know if it's true or not. :)

I do have a dug , sorry dog but unlike me he is house trained. 

12 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

My biggest pet hate Bud.

I f**kin hate inconsiderate f**kwits who drop their litter  and expect someone else to clean up after them !! Id have f**kin snipers to take the bastards out. :angry:

Who would pick up the sniper's mess? Or would you hire a sniper to take out the messy sniper?

29 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

My biggest pet hate Bud.

I f**kin hate inconsiderate f**kwits who drop their litter  and expect someone else to clean up after them !! Id have f**kin snipers to take the bastards out. :angry:

What I don't get it fridges and sofas dumped by road. You can take the stuff to Underwood road for nothing, or take to Greenock where they'd be glad of it. :P

2 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Oh? Right. I hope he uses a bow and arrow to prevent harming the atmosphere and limiting noise pollution or he's a dead man!

Your such a f**kin Negasaurus man.

Of course it would be a bow and arrow. Locally sourced yew for the Bow with hand crafted willow arrows specifically designed to give quiet , efficient and bio-degradable qualities to the killing process. Are you just stupid or what ?

Just now, Callum Gilhooley said:

Of course it would be a bow and arrow. Locally sourced yew for the Bow with hand crafted willow arrows specifically designed to give quiet , efficient and bio-degradable qualities to the killing process. Are you just stupid or what ?

What?

3 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Why not just boot f**k oot them

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Out walking the dog today on a remote part of the island. Love people to discover the wild side of Bute which has so much wild life on offer. But bloody he'll. 

20170618_134810.jpg

We probably live in the worst country in Western Europe for litter and chewing gum stuck to the furking pavements. .

18 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

We probably live in the worst country in Western Europe for litter and chewing gum stuck to the furking pavements. .

The picture does not do it justice it's a large spread of garbage. I just don't get it because to get to the location would take a lot of effort.  Grouse are plentiful on the beach. Dear and believe it or not golden eagles along with seals can be seen at this spot just don't get it. Would like schools from day one till pupils leave school to be educated on litter 10 min a day would do it ( I think ) 

2 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

My biggest pet hate Bud.

Yeah, bring back hanging...

11 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

The picture does not do it justice it's a large spread of garbage. I just don't get it because to get to the location would take a lot of effort.  Grouse are plentiful on the beach.

A couple of things, IOBS...

...from your image, that rubbish looks as if it is gathered at the High Water Mark after the last high tide.  So, it appears no one TOOK it there.  It has been washed to that location from other, busier beaches or from passing boats, ferries etc.

beaches around the world are suffering from this.  Scotland's Western seaboard sadly has much of the North Atlantic plastic shite dumped on it.

the other thing is...

unless you're talking about empty branded whisky bottles, grouse (the actual feathered kind) would never be seen on beaches.

(unless, perhaps dead and washed in on a tide.)

it's so NOT the right habitat....

good idea that you collected the garbage.  Many dog-walkers take a sack to collect such shite when they go out, not just their own dog's wee jobby shite. :)  

1 minute ago, antrin said:

A couple of things, IOBS...

...from your image, that rubbish looks as if it is gathered at the High Water Mark after the last high tide.  So, it appears no one TOOK it there.  It has been washed to that location from other, busier beaches or from passing boats, ferries etc.

beaches around the world are suffering from this.  Scotland's Western seaboard sadly has much of the North Atlantic plastic shite dumped on it.

the other thing is...

unless you're talking about empty branded whisky bottles, grouse (the actual feathered kind) would never be seen on beaches.

(unless, perhaps dead and washed in on a tide.)

it's so NOT the right habitat....

good idea that you collected the garbage.  Many dog-walkers take a sack to collect such shite when they go out, not just their own dog's wee jobby shite. :)  

There is a blanket there which is dry. Under the blanket is three portable BBQ sitting neatly on top of each other I can assure you this garbage was not washed up. The beach has bushes and long grass along the top on this part of the island you see many Grouse. While up above a  Golden Eagle can be seen if you sit long enough and look up.

We're on holiday on the Amalfi Coast in Italy just now. Another stunningly beautiful part of the world.

Litter - not a bit of it. Perhaps the odd bit of wind carried debris, but there is clearly a huge respect for their precious landscape and environment.

One of the biggest issues for everyone just now is the amount of shite washed up on our shores, though. Its depressing to see, but I imagine we are all culpable for that to some degree.

Edited by Drew