Another Attack In London

On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 6:07 PM, antrin said:

As I don't know all the facts here, I'm waiting to see if perhaps it was an accident that a Welsh van mounted the pavement where a crowd of people were tending to someone who had taken ill.

There have been reports that the person wanted to kill Muslims, not yet substantiated.

Utter "chump".....................lower than a snakes belly, in every sense. <_<

I suppose driving a bus reinforces the fact you're not the intelligent muppet you think you are and going down fast.

Shame you've lived up to your early failures.:lol:

Edited by faraway saint

You are full of questions, which I answered before and above.  You should have a good idea who 'them' are. Internment will prevent quite a few innocents being slaughtered and free up investigators to investigate more of them.  GET THEM OFF THE STREETS!

There are allegedly over four hundred individuals from Britain (Sky News and the Guardian) that fought for ISIS that have been allowed to return to the U.K. and are "on the radar" five thousand in Europe overall.

Allegedly it takes twenty seven members of the security forces to monitor one of these ISIS returnees twenty four hours per day, that is taxpayers (you and I) that are paying for that........ so do the maths.
In my opinion, these four hundred should be off the streets. In fact, I personally would have preferred they were not allowed back in...... or simply just disappeared.

Would anyone that's contributed to this thread want one of these ex ISIS fighters living next door, or on your street? Would you want them driving the school bus that your kids are on? How ironic as vehicles seem to be the weapon of choice at the moment.

3 hours ago, Russian Saint said:

There are allegedly over four hundred individuals from Britain (Sky News and the Guardian) that fought for ISIS that have been allowed to return to the U.K. and are "on the radar" five thousand in Europe overall.

Allegedly it takes twenty seven members of the security forces to monitor one of these ISIS returnees twenty four hours per day, that is taxpayers (you and I) that are paying for that........ so do the maths.
In my opinion, these four hundred should be off the streets. In fact, I personally would have preferred they were not allowed back in...... or simply just disappeared.

Would anyone that's contributed to this thread want one of these ex ISIS fighters living next door, or on your street? Would you want them driving the school bus that your kids are on? How ironic as vehicles seem to be the weapon of choice at the moment.

Lots of "allegedly's" here but let's say the 400 is "true", it's not unreasonable to expect some sort of vetting process before they are allowed back in. Hasn't there been cases of some of these "fighters" being stopped or questioned?

It is unreasonable to assume "they" would be bus drivers :lol: and totally ludicrous to make up this so called "irony" on the back of this.

Your earlier point about Tommy Robinson. Probably extremist is closer to the truth, quite often a thinly veiled term for racist.

The KKK are termed extremists, fairly well known what their aim is.  

Lots of "allegedly's" here but let's say the 400 is "true", it's not unreasonable to expect some sort of vetting process before they are allowed back in. Hasn't there been cases of some of these "fighters" being stopped or questioned?
It is unreasonable to assume "they" would be bus drivers :lol: and totally ludicrous to make up this so called "irony" on the back of this.
Your earlier point about Tommy Robinson. Probably extremist is closer to the truth, quite often a thinly veiled term for racist.
The KKK are termed extremists, fairly well known what their aim is.  

I used the word "allegedly" twice..........which is hardly lots, but let's not split hairs.

I noticed you picked up on the scenario WRT a ISIS returnee driving school buses, but I noticed you overlooked or chose not to answer probably the most important part of my post.
Would you Faraway Saint want to have a known ISIS Jihadist living next door to you.? Because the fact is, they're going to have to be someone's neighbor.

4 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

I used the word "allegedly" twice..........which is hardly lots, but let's not split hairs.

I noticed you picked up on the scenario WRT a ISIS returnee driving school buses, but I noticed you overlooked or chose not to answer probably the most important part of my post.
Would you Faraway Saint want to have a known ISIS Jihadist living next door to you.? Because the fact is, they're going to have to be someone's neighbor.

A better question.........would a ISIS Jihadist want to have Faraway as a neighbour?

:rolleyes:

27 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

I've had some cnuts for neighbours so I suppose he/she would just be another in a fairly long line.

Kidding apart, it's a rather obtuse question. If the authorities had checked him/her out then what should I do? Would I want it? No but sometimes you don't get a choice.

Would I want Tommy Robinson, nope.

As I've mentioned, it's very difficult to categorise & therefore criminalise many of these people as the evidence and level of extremism can be difficult to define

You're being very particular about these ISIS fighters. Are they all going to bomb/murder people?  

I've had some cnuts for neighbours so I suppose he/she would just be another in a fairly long line.
Kidding apart, it's a rather obtuse question. If the authorities had checked him/her out then what should I do? Would I want it? No but sometimes you don't get a choice.
As I've mentioned, it's very difficult to categorise & therefore criminalise many of these people as the evidence and level of extremism can be difficult to define
You're being very particular about these ISIS fighters. Are they all going to bomb/murder people?  

Is that not the intent of the ISIS Jihadists? They didn't head off to training camps and the front line just to hold the jackets.

I guess FS this is a topic we just won't agree on. My preference being that they should not be allowed back in the U.K., interned or they disappear.

Is that not the intent of the ISIS Jihadists? They didn't head off to training camps and the front line just to hold the jackets.

I guess FS this is a topic we just won't agree on. My preference being that they should not be allowed back in the U.K., interned or they disappear.

Why not make them wear something distinctive when they're out in public, that would work, wouldn't it?

A backpack? [emoji85]

That's me marked, then...

No, needs to be something bright and easily identified. I'm sure something similar's already been tried somewhere before but for the life of me can't remember where or when.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

If I had Tommy Robinson next door I would do everything I could to get the cnut moved.

Either that or swap houses with the equally odious Katie Hopkins.

They would enjoy staying in an all white area anyway.

20 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

You really haven't answered my questions.

I have and you already know the answers.  Perhaps you could for once answer one of my questions: Why are you so intent on keeping them on the streets?

18 hours ago, faraway saint said:

The problem, and it's a major issue, is that it's well nigh impossible to clarify what extremism is and, therefore, impossible to clearly criminalise it.

Your simplistic idea that if anyone is "on the radar" should be "off the streets" is so flawed is simply impossible to carry out and would, IMO, cause more problems than it would solve with communities boiling over in anger at "wrongful" arrests, resulting in riots/deaths increasing throughput the country.

Of course it IS simple.  Your scenario if Internment was in force may come to pass, but maybe not, or to a lesser degree as they do not have the support of their community, as the IRA did in Northern Ireland.  GET THEM OFF THE STREETS!!

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Yes, it would be difficult and measures would need to in place - vis a vis a judge's decision if the weight of evidence points to an individual being a grave danger to the innocent.

GET THEM OFF THE STREETS!!

11 minutes ago, Longtimecoming said:

If birds with ugly faces and flat chests are your thing then go for it.

Personally I think the only thing uglier than her face is her views.

Never seen her breasts although it wouldn't matter if they were large or small. 

And she has a kind of cute face. 

Wid 

8 minutes ago, Longtimecoming said:

She is what is commonly known as a minger.

She has disgusting bigoted far right views that would make Robinson blush.

But cute with it. 

Just like Margaret was. 

Guest TPAFKATS
Yes, it would be difficult and measures would need to in place - vis a vis a judge's decision if the weight of evidence points to an individual being a grave danger to the innocent.

GET THEM OFF THE STREETS!!

For some reason only this quote is showing when I hit reply so I'm likely to miss some of the questions you set.

You keep referring to THEM. It's difficult to establish who them are.

If someone is a genuine danger to the public they should be 'off the streets', that's what the current anti terrorism legislation does.

Regarding the comparison with Ireland, the Republican terrorist organisations didn't have the vast backing of their communities until bloody Sunday and internment. These kind of acts by the UK gov actually galvanised the majority of the Catholic community.

Regarding going abroad to fight for 'extremist' groups and jihadis, it's worth remembering that the UK aided a lot of these people in both travelling and fighting. Our security services encouraged the Libyan community in Greater Manchester to go and fight Gaddafi as islamist fighters.

Edit to add - no one has yet come up with a plan of where THEM will be interned. Looks like major building and infrastructure would be required given the numbers.

For some reason only this quote is showing when I hit reply so I'm likely to miss some of the questions you set.

You keep referring to THEM. It's difficult to establish who them are.

If someone is a genuine danger to the public they should be 'off the streets', that's what the current anti terrorism legislation does.

Regarding the comparison with Ireland, the Republican terrorist organisations didn't have the vast backing of their communities until bloody Sunday and internment. These kind of acts by the UK gov actually galvanised the majority of the Catholic community.

Regarding going abroad to fight for 'extremist' groups and jihadis, it's worth remembering that the UK aided a lot of these people in both travelling and fighting. Our security services encouraged the Libyan community in Greater Manchester to go and fight Gaddafi as islamist fighters.

Edit to add - no one has yet come up with a plan of where THEM will be interned. Looks like major building and infrastructure would be required given the numbers.

I agree, the governments over the past years have a lot to answer for. They fund and arm these rebel fighters only to find the same weapons were being used to kill our troops.
As for major building and infrastructure.......... I'd say the North Sea is vast enough to host these terrorists.

Never seen her breasts although it wouldn't matter if they were large or small. 
And she has a kind of cute face. 
Wid 

You mean you missed her running naked down Regent Street with a sausage up her bum like she promised she would do if Sadiq Khan was elected Mayor of London? She is a woman of her word, right, she did actually carry it out?

5 hours ago, salmonbuddie said:

You mean you missed her running naked down Regent Street with a sausage up her bum like she promised she would do if Sadiq Khan was elected Mayor of London? She is a woman of her word, right, she did actually carry it out?

Did she not do that in a field with a married man

6 hours ago, salmonbuddie said:

My Mother lives in Regent Street and never mentioned it.

Good place to live,handy for the shops and Barshaw Park.