The 2017/18 Champions League & Europa League Thread

shull

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40687412

10 separate UEFA punishments.

Paramiltary banners.

Pro-Palestinian displays.

Flares let off under plastic banners.

Their own club shutting them down for another two games.

Best fans in the world.... Carlsberg don't do barefaced lies, but if they did?

Edited by pozbaird

8 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Paramiltary banners.

Funny how an element of a support can get the rest tarred with the same brush, eh?

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Funny how an element of a support can get the rest tarred with the same brush, eh?

No-one has the best fans in the world. Just about everyone has a number of dafties / thugs / nutjobs / delete as appropriate. However, Celtic and their fans clearly believe that they do indeed have the best fans in the world. No they fcuking well don't.

Edited by pozbaird

3 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

No-one has the best fans in the world. Just about everyone has a number of dafties / thugs / nutjobs / delete as appropriate. However, Celtic and their fans clearly believe that they do indeed have the best fans in the world. No they fcuking well don't.

I'm sure I've seen some posts on this forum indicating that WE have the best fans in the world? :o

Anyhow, no harm in saying stuff like this, no one takes it seriously. :lol:

Just now, faraway saint said:

I'm sure I've seen some posts on this forum indicating that WE have the best fans in the world? :o

Anyhow, no harm in saying stuff like this, no one takes it seriously. :lol:

Mates of mine who support them genuinely think they have the best supporters in the world. Based on, I believe, the fact they didn't smash Seville up when the other mob smashed up Manchester, and they signed proddies and are a cuddly inclusive bunch, while the other mob hate kaffliks.

St Mirren, best fans in the world? Aye, my arse. 

Guest TPAFKATS

There's some amount of whataboutery online from the fans who are trying to defend the green brigade. Some saner ones realising that behaviour needs to change and it damages their club

Aberdeen ! Apollon Limassol 1

Boring Derek must have given the Half Time teamtalk and sent his players to sleep.

Second to Boring Boring Brendan as tedious interviewees. :snore

Paramiltary banners.

I was in Glasgow last Saturday with my daughter when i heard some Saints fans heading to the game giving it plenty.
Very embarrassing to be honest as instead of singing songs about St Mirren, it was all about fu*k the old firm.
So yes, every club has its share of idiots, St Mirren included. We can't be shaking our heads and giving it "tut tut" at any other club when we have that percentage of neds as well.

4 hours ago, Russian Saint said:

I was in Glasgow last Saturday with my daughter when i heard some Saints fans heading to the game giving it plenty.
Very embarrassing to be honest as instead of singing songs about St Mirren, it was all about fu*k the old firm.
So yes, every club has its share of idiots, St Mirren included. We can't be shaking our heads and giving it "tut tut" at any other club when we have that percentage of neds as well.

Agreed, but the team from the east end of Glasgow are always spouting the "best fans in the world" shite, yet they are continually in the soapy bubble.  Even at the weekend they were at it in Sunderland, smashing up shops and boxing with the locals, yet it'll be the "tiny minority" nonsense again.

1 hour ago, saint in exile said:

Agreed, but the team from the east end of Glasgow are always spouting the "best fans in the world" shite, yet they are continually in the soapy bubble.  Even at the weekend they were at it in Sunderland, smashing up shops and boxing with the locals, yet it'll be the "tiny minority" nonsense again.

If they are from the east end they will indeed be tiny, but not as tiny as they would be if they came from Clydebank, that really is the land of the midgets.

I can't argue with that, but I'm only concerned about Saints fans. What they (I'm not using the "we" because it's a minority) seem to forget is that we the collective as supporters of St Mirren FC are all ambassadors for the club, and should behave accordingly whether it's at home or away games and on route.
Just my personal opinion.

2 hours ago, saint in exile said:

Don't like either OF team if I'm honest but it doesn't help when scumbags like Tommy Robinson are enticing a certain element to fight.

How anyone can think this odious cretin is worth listening to I'll never know.

He is lower than a snake's belly.

1 minute ago, Longtimecoming said:

Don't like either OF team if I'm honest but it doesn't help when scumbags like Tommy Robinson are enticing a certain element to fight.

How anyone can think this odious cretin is worth listening to I'll never know.

He is lower than a snake's belly.

Tommy Robinson is an arse hole of the highest degree but if you've followed the entire story he's not to blame here. 

3 minutes ago, davidg said:

Tommy Robinson is an arse hole of the highest degree but if you've followed the entire story he's not to blame here. 

Yeah running about in a Rangers shirt in Sunderland whilst Celtic happen to be there and proudly tweeting about is not enticement is it?

Did you see what he tweeted about Celtic support whilst proudly wearing his Rangers shirt?

Allegedly this prick has wrote a book. I would be surprised if he could write his own name.

He's the best advert I've ever seen for abortion.

Edited by Longtimecoming

13 minutes ago, Longtimecoming said:

Yeah running about in a Rangers shirt in Sunderland whilst Celtic happen to be there and proudly tweeting about is not enticement is it?

Did you see what he tweeted about Celtic support whilst proudly wearing his Rangers shirt?

Allegedly this prick has wrote a book. I would be surprised if he could write his own name.

He's the best advert I've ever seen for abortion.

Like I said, if you've followed the entire story you will know this wasn't his fault. 

He received over 100 death threats from Celtic fans when they learned he would be doing a book signing in a Sunderland shop the same day they were in town. 

After days of threats he retaliated slagging them for their support of Palestine. 

He did the book signing which was nowhere near the stadium. Someone gave him a Rangers top on the day which he stuck on for a laugh/wind up. 

A group of boozed/drugged up Celtic neds walked to this small shop which was over 30 minutes in the opposite direction from the stadium to try and attack him. 

They chucked flares inside and smashed the windows not giving a f**k who was inside the shop. There was a mixture inside including women and kids. 

One Celtic lad who was swinging his belt around his neck at people and smashing the windows of the shop then suffered a serious head injury from the retaliation from locals (not Tommy).

Ooohhh, he wore a Rangers top when Celtic are in town. He should get violently beaten up for this. 

The guys is scum, I don't share any of his views but to say this was his fault is nonsense. 

Edited by davidg

5 minutes ago, davidg said:

Like I said, if you've followed the entire story you will know this wasn't his fault. 

He received over 100 death threats from Celtic fans when they learned he would be doing a book signing in a Sunderland shop the same day they were in town. 

After days of threats he retaliated slagging them for their support of Palestine. 

He did the book signing which was nowhere near the stadium. Someone gave him a Rangers top on the day which he stuck on for a laugh/wind up. 

A group of boozed/drugged up Celtic neds walked to this small shop which was over 30 minutes in the opposite direction from the stadium to try and attack him. 

They chucked flares inside and smashed the windows not giving a f**k who was inside the shop. There was a mixture inside including women and kids. 

One Celtic lad who was swinging his belt around his neck at people and smashing the windows of the shop then suffered a serious head injury from the retaliation from locals (not Tommy).

Ooohhh, he wore a Rangers top when Celtic are in town. He should get violently beaten up for this. 

The guys is scum, I don't share any of his views but to say this was his fault is nonsense. 

Anybody who takes kids to a Tommy Robinson book signing should receive a vist from social work to have their kids taken off them for exposing them to his vile racist and sectarian views.

To say this is nothing to do with him is a bloody joke.

He antognises and insults catholics and muslims daily in his vile tweets.

If you think none of this was brought on by this piece of shit then you are fecking having a laugh.

Robinson does not deserve to breath the same air as decent people.

Tbh it is a pity he didn't get a slap or worse.

Nobody of sound mind would miss the vile c**t.