The 2017/18 Champions League & Europa League Thread

shull

Weird old game, but if you're a Celtic fan - job well done. If you're not a Celtic fan, there's those fcukers who are already a hundred games undefeated domestically just got another 30 million richer. Sheesh. 

Annnnyway.... back to the Championship.... bring on the Arabs.

Guest TPAFKATS
Moneys worth there.
Bitton, a target for any team as he's no idea, positioning shit and just can't defend.
Centre half required Mr Rodgers.
Spend some of that cash.

Are they not signing a defender from Ajax?

4 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Are they not signing a defender from Ajax?

Not sure, a Celtic supporting mate on Facebook just mentioned Roberts.

I don't buy newspapers so no idea of who they might be signing but it's something they need.

A Billy McNeil type to be there for everything and hold the defence together.

John Terry would have been a great signing, not that I think he would have signed but his type.

Joking aside

The Scottish game is in such a desire state, thank god for Celtic..... Dons 174th, are the second highest ranked Scottish team............ so with about 9/10 scots Rodgers is making a dent.

God knows we cant stand the morons that sing about death and terrorism  . I could never support domestically  either team for those reasons, however I will take the money and I will support them v others in CL.

£365K per team is not to be sniffed at

58 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Joking aside

The Scottish game is in such a desire state, thank god for Celtic..... Dons 174th, are the second highest ranked Scottish team............ so with about 9/10 scots Rodgers is making a dent.

God knows we cant stand the morons that sing about death and terrorism  . I could never support domestically  either team for those reasons, however I will take the money and I will support them v others in CL.

£365K per team is not to be sniffed at

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING ? 

:lol: