The 2017/18 Champions League & Europa League Thread

shull

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

Well fcuking stop doing then you complete prick. 

Haven't even bothered with you for a while.

You have me on ignore

Then you fecking take a brave pill and start your shite tonight.

You fecking wank

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Girls, give it a rest, who gives a fcuk, it's a daft football forum.

nobody was fecking talking to him.

He started the abuse tonight and he has us on ignore.

fecking upstart

Just now, shull said:

You have me on ignore

You fecking wank

Unfortunately I can't ignore you when you're being a fcuktard and changing thread titles. It's kinda' noticeable. One minute it's 'Celtic in Europe' then it's 'Celtic in Europe for those who love the co-efficient', then, after a joke about the wally who invaded the field, you change it again to 'pozzbaws is a cowardly cnut'... pozzybaws? Really?

I'm happy to have a forum vote to see who else is fed up with your childish pish. Fancy it? Fancy seeing the results? Fcuking knob.

Just now, pozbaird said:

Unfortunately I can't ignore you when you're being a fcuktard and changing thread titles. It's kinda' noticeable. One minute it's 'Celtic in Europe' then it's 'Celtic in Europe for those who love the co-efficient', then, after a joke about the wally who invaded the field, you change it again to 'pozzbaws is a cowardly cnut'... pozzybaws? Really?

I'm happy to have a forum vote to see who else is fed up with your childish pish. Fancy it? Fancy seeing the results? Fcuking knob.

It's not a popularity contest. :lol:

Away and do some knitting and chill out. :byebye

2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Brave boy

Do one arsehole

You started  the abuse

Edited by shull

4 minutes ago, shull said:

You have me on ignore

You fecking wank

Genuine question, what did he do to start his shite other than commenting on this thread about someone invading the pitch? He hadn't posted on BAWA since last night so I'm struggling to see where you've gotten riled by him today?

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Genuine question, what did he do to start his shite other than commenting on this thread about someone invading the pitch? He hadn't posted on BAWA since last night so I'm struggling to see where you've gotten riled by him today?

Hello angry boy :lol:

Just now, shull said:

Read it ye trumpet as if it's got anything to do with you.

I was reading it, that's why I asked the question. From what I saw it went from everyone all joining in and enjoying Celtic's misfortune to a total barrage of abuse from nowhere. 

Was just wondering what brought it on as there was no build up to it and I hadn't seen Pozbaird post all day. I don't get why me asking this offends you so much...

Just now, djchapsticks said:

I was reading it, that's why I asked the question. From what I saw it went from everyone all joining in and enjoying Celtic's misfortune to a total barrage of abuse from nowhere. 

Was just wondering what brought it on as there was no build up to it and I hadn't seen Pozbaird post all day. I don't get why me asking this offends you so much...

Eh, not everyone? :1eye

Enjoying a PSG side who are class, just to make it clear, football enjoyment, not any gloating from me. :byebye

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

No build up

Thread was great, laughing at Celtic

Then fannybaws  who has me on ignore has a wee abusive dig.

Cowardly Cnut