More Season Ticket Nonsense Here

17 minutes ago, div said:

From what I can gather the open day is not actually exclusively for season ticket holders. I'm sure this will be clarified in due course.

On ‎20‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 10:59 AM, Sonny said:

With the St Mirren players returning to training last week ahead of the new season we can confirm the plans in place for pre-season.

The Buddies will face East Fife in a closed-door match on June 27th before travelling up north to face Inverness Clachnacuddin on Friday 30th June (7:45pm KO) and Nairn County on Sunday 2nd July (2pm KO). 

Saints then play host to Ladbrokes Premiership side Dundee on Tuesday 4th July (7:45pm KO) as Neil McCann brings his side to Paisley. 

Jack Ross' side will take part in an open day for season ticket holders at the Paisley 2021 Stadium on Sunday 9th July. 

St Mirren will end their pre-season schedule on Wednesday 12th July with a closed door match against Ross County.

We expect to announce one more friendly match that will be played away from home on Saturday 8th July.

All ticket information and fixture details including times for the open day will be announced on stmirren.com in due course. 

Seems fairly clear.

Clarification required right enough.

45 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Can't you see the point that people, the majority that have commented, are making? :blink:

An "open" day?

Does this mean supporters who turn up when they can are not loyal? :1eye

FFS!

Just support the club instead of examining every minute detail and crying about it online.

I am proud of the efforts my club are making.

4 hours ago, TediousTom said:

Yes it was, you unfairly criticised the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co and for that you should be publically whipped!

Adding an incentive to buy a season ticket is NOT A BAD THING.  The more season ticket holder's we can get the better.  The younger those season ticket holders the better!  Unfortunately the dawn of social media allows many to post fake rage such as this thread without engaging ones brain first.  In my day one would have to write a letter, fold the letter, place the letter in a post box with a first or second class stamp (that you paid money for) and then you would wait for a reply. 

So well done to the club for adding an incentive to becoming a season ticket holder. 

PS You are doing what we asked, making Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co first team playing squad great again!

Do you not put your letters in an envelope?

4 hours ago, TediousTom said:

Yes it was, you unfairly criticised the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co and for that you should be publically whipped!

Adding an incentive to buy a season ticket is NOT A BAD THING.  The more season ticket holder's we can get the better.  The younger those season ticket holders the better!  Unfortunately the dawn of social media allows many to post fake rage such as this thread without engaging ones brain first.  In my day one would have to write a letter, fold the letter, place the letter in a post box with a first or second class stamp (that you paid money for) and then you would wait for a reply. 

So well done to the club for adding an incentive to becoming a season ticket holder. 

PS You are doing what we asked, making Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co first team playing squad great again!

Do you not put your letters in an envelope?

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Seems fairly clear.

Clarification required right enough.

I think what Div was trying to say was.

Someone at the club has got wind of the natives unrest , realised this is another PR f**k up  and is desperately trying to find out how to amend what was said on the initial OS post !! ..... but I don't want to put words in his mouth !!B)

We really do seem to have a knack of making a right royal arse of things don't we ? 

4 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I think what Div was trying to say was.

Someone at the club has got wind of the natives unrest , realised this is another PR f**k up  and is desperately trying to find out how to amend what was said on the initial OS post !! ..... but I don't want to put words in his mouth !!B)

We really do seem to have a knack of making a right royal arse of things don't we ? 

Aye, an astounding error, our beloved Div trying to deflect the issue and, hopefully, a change of heart.

As you say, a right arse of things that seem so straightforward.

It's ok, we've a new regime, things will be different...................oh, wait.

PS You're now on the blacklist..............beware. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

3 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I see you are able to buy a Season Ticket at the Arbroath open day . How would that work at ours ? 

A. Those in attendance already have one &. B. The website would stop any attempt to select a seat !!

Mr Negative.

At Arbroath, simple, shove up, this is my seat, sorted, not work in Paisley? :lol:

Can't you see the point that people, the majority that have commented, are making? :blink:
An "open" day?
Does this mean supporters who turn up when they can are not loyal? :1eye
FFS!

From my understanding anyone can go to it and it is an open day but as an extra 'thank you' to those that have a season ticket they can get 50% off. Don't see a single thing wrong with that. No different from the 10% off you used to get for buying the new strip or discounts in certain pubs for a pint.

If I've missed something saying non season ticket holders will be turned away at the door I apologise but from where I'm looking there's nothing wrong with incentivising season ticket purchases. We won't be the only club doing it.