More Season Ticket Nonsense Here

As usual, you don't get it. 
You never comment on positive posts made. 
Your post above is absolutely trash. 
You have understood feck all of this problem. 
Are you FTOF in disguise.? 

Positive posts? Clearly you're annoyed and upset about the 'open day' do you not think there's any different way you could of handled it instead of just completely moaning and spouting nonsense on here? A constructive email perhaps instead of one that just launches into how disappointed you are and highlights how negative a person you are?

Again may as well of just typed a big Boooooooo

My ideas .........

Open Day - Everybody welcome

No Friendly Matches unless free admission for all.

Or just play Closed Door Matches before Season begins.

NEW SAINTS KIT IN SHOP BY THE SPRING

3 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Positive posts? Clearly you're annoyed and upset about the 'open day' do you not think there's any different way you could of handled it instead of just completely moaning and spouting nonsense on here? A constructive email perhaps instead of one that just launches into how disappointed you are and highlights how negative a person you are?

Again may as well of just typed a big Boooooooo

Aye, imagine talking about a St Mirren issue on a St Mirren forum? :blink:

It means nothing to you, that's your prerogative but it's entirely reasonable that other people, and again you ignore the vast majority who see this as a joke of a decision and mainly have a pop at Shull, will take the opportunity to "moan" about this amateurish attempt as some sort of gesture, only for the support who choose to purchase a season ticket.

Aye, it seems anyone saying anything against the club, even although it's entirely valid, are "negative" for the sake of it.

You might as well just type "go on St Mirren, take the piss" as that's what this looks like.

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

It means nothing to you, that's your prerogative but it's entirely reasonable that other people, and again you ignore the vast majority who see this as a joke of a decision and mainly have a pop at Shull, will take the opportunity to "moan" about this amateurish attempt as some sort of gesture, only for the support who choose to purchase a season ticket.

Aye, it seems anyone saying anything against the club, even although it's entirely valid, are "negative" for the sake of it.

You might as well just type "go on St Mirren, take the piss" as that's what this looks like.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  !!!!! :lol:

1 hour ago, shull said:

My ideas .........

Open Day - Everybody welcome

No Friendly Matches unless free admission for all.

Or just play Closed Door Matches before Season begins.

NEW SAINTS KIT IN SHOP BY THE SPRING

A big open day for this pre-season was proposed by LPM whilst he was on the SMiSA board, no entry fee as there would have been invitations sent out to local/nationalcompanies or organisations inviting them to pay for a plot and set up their own presentation stalls (free entry for fans and future fans, and the club could make some income), have the kit ready and on sale on the day, players training and mingling with the crowd, mini youth tournament and the Saint for a day match all on the same day - this idea was not even considered worthy of a reply from the club.

Hope those at the Club making all these loopy decisions this week, don't upset and piss off Jack Ross & James Fowler.

These 2 are our only fecking hope for the future.

23 minutes ago, shull said:

Hope those at the Club making all these loopy decisions this week, don't upset and piss off Jack Ross & James Fowler.

These 2 are our only fecking hope for the future.

I fear the loopy decision makers can't just be satisfied with straight forward decisions e.g. get a kit sponsor and tell them to get it ready for sale on time, charge reasonable amounts for matches and don't add on wee frills that over complicate the process of just buying a ticket and gaining access to a match. They somehow seem to think they need to jazz it up or tinker with the concept just for the hell of it, correct me if i'm wrong but did we not sell a hell of a lot more tickets when the process was simple.

To the club,

Why not
'I seen the idea of the open day and feel it may be more beneficial and inclusive to invite all as opposed to just season ticket holders and their guests. Is it something the club could consider or is there a reason it's not on the table? Thanks for your time'

Reality
'This is a disgrace, its discrimination, new board are just as bad as the old one, burn them with fire, there's no god, booooo, hissss, hysteria, don't give them a chance to respond, get your pitchforks.'

I have no issue with people suggesting the open day should be for all. what I have got an issue with is the unbelievable negativity that always goes along with stuff like this. I imagine The club have put this idea forward with the best intentions and absolutely no malice. Have they possibly got it wrong and should have made it open to all? Maybe, have they maybe got reasons for it being season ticket plus guest? Possibly, do some of our fans give them a chance to respond or question it in a reasonable manner? Hell no, it's all hysterical and running the club down as per.

Have a different opinion or question some of the decisions the club make but can it be done in a more productive, positive manner? Remember this is this boards first full pre-season it helps no one ripping into them. They'll make mistakes and errors in judgement like anyone else.

12 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

To the club,

Why not
'I seen the idea of the open day and feel it may be more beneficial and inclusive to invite all as opposed to just season ticket holders and their guests. Is it something the club could consider or is there a reason it's not on the table? Thanks for your time'

Reality
'This is a disgrace, its discrimination, new board are just as bad as the old one, burn them with fire, there's no god, booooo, hissss, hysteria, don't give them a chance to respond, get your pitchforks.'

I have no issue with people suggesting the open day should be for all. what I have got an issue with is the unbelievable negativity that always goes along with stuff like this. I imagine The club have put this idea forward with the best intentions and absolutely no malice. Have they possibly got it wrong and should have made it open to all? Maybe, have they maybe got reasons for it being season ticket plus guest? Possibly, do some of our fans give them a chance to respond or question it in a reasonable manner? Hell no, it's all hysterical and running the club down as per.

Have a different opinion or question some of the decisions the club make but can it be done in a more productive, positive manner? Remember this is this boards first full pre-season it helps no one ripping into them. They'll make mistakes and errors in judgement like anyone else.

^^^^^^^^ Aye, everyone loves a drama queen.

While there is a small number who focus on negative issues you are massively overstating this issue.

There is also an equal amount of people who never criticise, and pour scorn on anyone who does as, and I repeat, when there is a valid reason.

You only see things the one way. People have contacted the club and, to date, feck all has really changed, unless you see the "bring a pal" idea as a major concession.

The "boards first season" is a lame excuse. They are in charge and, as such, are responsible for the decisions they make.

Feck me, it's not rocket science.

Yeah, they have made a mistake, I can live with that as we all do but, IMO, the bigger feck up is not realising it and making no moves to correct it.

^^^^^^^^ Aye, everyone loves a drama queen.
While there is a small number who focus on negative issues you are massively overstating this issue.
There is also an equal amount of people who never criticise, and pour scorn on anyone who does as, and I repeat, when there is a valid reason.
You only see things the one way. People have contacted the club and, to date, feck all has really changed, unless you see the "bring a pal" idea as a major concession.
The "boards first season" is a lame excuse. They are in charge and, as such, are responsible for the decisions they make.
Feck me, it's not rocket science.
Yeah, they have made a mistake, I can live with that as we all do but, IMO, the bigger feck up is not realising it and making no moves to correct it.

The negativity was right from the start. As soon as this came out there was a negative post on it.

Also as far as I'm aware the club have noted people's concerns and will likely respond next week.

We have the reputation as St Moan and it's completely clear to see where it comes from. So many people use absolutely anything at all to have a go at the club in such a negative manner.

Can you imagine players and management read this thread like so many others. I'd be thinking these fans are moody f**ks, what kind of impact will that have on retaining and signing players? Why be loyal to a club with a fan base like ours, that'll jump on you as soon as look at you.

The board are doing their best, we're in a really
Good position for next season from what I can see. Yet it's just all snipping shots for things like this.

20 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

The negativity was right from the start. As soon as this came out there was a negative post on it.

Also as far as I'm aware the club have noted people's concerns and will likely respond next week.

We have the reputation as St Moan and it's completely clear to see where it comes from. So many people use absolutely anything at all to have a go at the club in such a negative manner.

Can you imagine players and management read this thread like so many others. I'd be thinking these fans are moody f**ks, what kind of impact will that have on retaining and signing players? Why be loyal to a club with a fan base like ours, that'll jump on you as soon as look at you.

Good position for next season from what I can see. Yet it's just all snipping shots for things like this.

Not many are claiming the board are doing anything they don't feel is in the best interest of the club and we await with anticipation an official response on the matter of the open day but that doesn't mean we let things lie. It's important that the club realise their folly and reverse the decision so the pressure must be kept up. There isn't a great amount of time before the decision is irreversible.

26 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Utter apologist nonsense. :snore

32 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Booooooo, it's all I hear.

Probably because your not listening properly.

I for one have made my position very clear but i shall give a quick summary.

I am not a boo-boy. I support the new regime as my previous posts on a number of matters will prove. However , as i have said previously on this thread that should not make them immune to criticism. The fans shouldn`t have to tell the club that an open day should be for ALL. Its just basic customer service and unfortunately on too many occasions we as a club fail in that department.

Right , i`m off to the Barshaw Gala day. Free for everyone ...... i hope :P

Probably because your not listening properly.
I for one have made my position very clear but i shall give a quick summary.
I am not a boo-boy. I support the new regime as my previous posts on a number of matters will prove. However , as i have said previously on this thread that should not make them immune to criticism. The fans shouldn`t have to tell the club that an open day should be for ALL. Its just basic customer service and unfortunately on too many occasions we as a club fail in that department.
Right , i`m off to the Barshaw Gala day. Free for everyone ...... i hope [emoji14]

As I've said before I can see the point and agree with it. I don't agree with the way some fans have shown their criticisms of this decision so yes I have listened. Not sure if you have to my point.

The way it's probably happened is someone has said 'why don't we have an open day for our season ticket holders, encourage others to come with the bring a friend and children part and see what happens? It'll be a good way to say thank you to everyone that's bought a season ticket and maybe get a few new ones through the door.' no malice in it and okay people may think it should have been for everyone from the start. What certainly wouldn't of happened was them saying 'let's have a day for season ticket holders and FU to everyone else'

Could it have been done better and made open for all from the start? Yeah probably would have been better but there's a way to disagree with stuff and get points across without just being massively negative and critical of what is a relatively new board. Can say, they should have known to make it open from the start but everyone makes errors in judgement. then I get criticised for saying why don't we get off their back a bit [emoji849][emoji849] typical part of the boo boy St Moan fan group. Booooooo

4 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

It's just as easy to do so over the phone. FFS don't try doing it on 'tinternet as you'll decide to PATG!

It's never easy mate. I've 2 adults 2 children. 

Mine of the kids is my nephew and stays at a different address. For some reason this is always really difficult for them to process, easiest way is taking smart cards to ticket office. 

Even then, they could only issue 3 out of the 4 on the spot for some bizarre reason. Had to collect my Nephews card about 3 weeks later. 

Using my season ticket I tried to book my free seat for the Dundee friendly and was ok until the checkout which was for £0.00 ( it was free).  When I tried to finish by 'making payment' I got the error message 'the amount is out with the allowed range'.  Has anyone else come across this and how do I get round this.

34 minutes ago, Saga city said:

Using my season ticket I tried to book my free seat for the Dundee friendly and was ok until the checkout which was for £0.00 ( it was free).  When I tried to finish by 'making payment' I got the error message 'the amount is out with the allowed range'.  Has anyone else come across this and how do I get round this.

You don't usually need to book your seat for any game if season tickets are valid. Have the club said we do have to for the Dundee friendly ?

1 hour ago, Saga city said:

That's what i found as well, i tried using the "contact us" function on the ticket site to find out if my seat is booked and it asked for a security code, there is nowhere to enter a security code and i have no idea what my security code would be ?

1 hour ago, Saga city said:

I am not trusting the ticket website and have emailed tickets @ stmirren . com to book my seat.