More Season Ticket Nonsense Here

Using my season ticket I tried to book my free seat for the Dundee friendly and was ok until the checkout which was for £0.00 ( it was free).  When I tried to finish by 'making payment' I got the error message 'the amount is out with the allowed range'.  Has anyone else come across this and how do I get round this.

Yeah I got the exact same message. Asking me to pay £0 on my registered card then not allowing it. I think they need to look at a new partner in regards to website payments. Must be others out there and this company don't seem overlay fit for purpose.

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

Yeah I got the exact same message. Asking me to pay £0 on my registered card then not allowing it. I think they need to look at a new partner in regards to website payments. Must be others out there and this company don't seem overlay fit for purpose.

Put yir rose tinted specs back on.

Put yir rose tinted specs back on.

Oh I'm sorry I meant to say:

It's not working online Boooooo I can't book my free ticket for a friendly Booooo Clubs a joke Booooo Board are a disgrace Booooo This is discrimination against people that don't like phones Boooooo

Better? [emoji23][emoji23]

On ‎24‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 11:42 AM, stlucifer said:

Not many are claiming the board are doing anything they don't feel is in the best interest of the club and we await with anticipation an official response on the matter of the open day but that doesn't mean we let things lie. It's important that the club realise their folly and reverse the decision so the pressure must be kept up. There isn't a great amount of time before the decision is irreversible.

Any news on this or is it just still "open" to certain supporters?

I have reiterated my concerns over the open day fiasco and have received this response from the SLO:

"Hi John

Please be assured the issue is most definitely not being ignored

we have informed the club of the responses we have received about opening it up to everyone and await a further response as well as a meeting being due shortly where this will be discussed

we (SLO) are keen to resolve asap"

My advise is still, rather than just "bumping gums" on here or making whimsical remarks is, if seriously concerned, keep the pressure on by contacting the club.
Edited by stlucifer

Not on for a moan, but if the board are serious about St Mirren being a club that is part of and involves the supporters, it's not a good idea to exclude a portion of the fan base who dont/cant have a season ticket. Excluding present non-season ticket holders could be a factor in some supporters making a decision as to commiting to one in the future. Let's have open days, events where all supporters are welcome