More Season Ticket Nonsense Here

Who is the dumpling at the Club thinking up all these pathetic gimmicks, whether it's Summer Camps, Open Days or anything else ?

JUST GIVE ALL CHILDREN A DECENT PRICE TO PAY AT THE SUMMER CAMPS.

It's not difficult.

https://www.stmirren.com/news/community/community-news/937-summer-football-camps-2017-1

20 June 2017

Summer Football Camps - 2017

SMFC Webteam
 Community News

St Mirren in the Community are now taking bookings for this summer’s Football Camps.

The Camps will run over the upcoming school summer holiday at the club’s exclusive Air dome and at the Lochbarr Leisure Centre in Lochwinnoch. 

The fun will all kick-off on Monday 3rd July with camps running Monday through to Friday over the six weeks of the school break with camps for 3 to 5 year olds and 6 to 12 year olds.

Participants at the Football Camps are required to bring with them suitable indoor clothing and footwear (no metal studs or blades), shin guards and goalkeeper gloves (if appropriate) in addition to a light healthy snack and plenty of water/non-fizzy drinks.

We are offering a special 50% discount that would mean a one week place for a 3-5 year-old would only cost £18.75, while 6-12 year-old places would cost just £24.50. 

To make use of this limited offer your child needs to be a kids season ticket holder and full payment must be made when booking at the St Mirren reception. 

We have just 10 of these offers available for each of the six weeks of the camps so you'll have to be fast to avoid disappointment. 

Poor, poor posting Shull.

Great initiatives by the club and a reward/perk to our most valuable of supporter's, the youngest season ticket holders amongst us.

Well done SMFC, these are the kind of initiatives that set us apart from your below average football clubs. 

If only I were a whipper snapper again, I would be pestering my maw/paw "I want to go mummy and daddy, gies a season ticket so I can go, please, please, I promise to never take heroin or any of that kind of rubbish now please, please I want to fitba summer camp with my heroes"

Season ticket holders are of the upmost importance to our club.  Look after them for they look after the club

1 hour ago, TediousTom said:

Poor, poor posting Shull.

Great initiatives by the club and a reward/perk to our most valuable of supporter's, the youngest season ticket holders amongst us.

Well done SMFC, these are the kind of initiatives that set us apart from your below average football clubs. 

If only I were a whipper snapper again, I would be pestering my maw/paw "I want to go mummy and daddy, gies a season ticket so I can go, please, please, I promise to never take heroin or any of that kind of rubbish now please, please I want to fitba summer camp with my heroes"

Season ticket holders are of the upmost importance to our club.  Look after them for they look after the club

Young St Mirren Season Ticket Holders are not more important than young St Mirren supporters who pay at the gate. 

Have reasonable prices for all at the Summer Camps and get the place packed out. 

Maybe just encourage a few parents to bring their children to a Match for the first time and then forever. 

It wasn't a poor post. 

32 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

Why dont you give the club a call Shull and submit a complaint if it grinds your gears that much, rather than bad mouth individuals within the club in a forum who are trying to promote football for kids in the community.

Have done without success in the past. 

They will be reading Social Media though. 

35 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

Why dont you give the club a call Shull and submit a complaint if it grinds your gears that much, rather than bad mouth individuals within the club in a forum who are trying to promote football for kids in the community.

Kids in the Community are getting no special deal if they are not Season Ticket holders. 

Kids in the Community who don't have a Season Ticket can piss off from the St Mirren OPEN DAY. :lol:

Who is making these dreadful decisions ? 

1 hour ago, shull said:

Kids in the Community are getting no special deal if they are not Season Ticket holders. 

Kids in the Community who don't have a Season Ticket can piss off from the St Mirren OPEN DAY. :lol:

Who is making these dreadful decisions ? 

The club is going through a drive of promoting early season ticket sales before the end of the month, which helps towards the club and playing staff budget. I don't see the problem with offering 'perks' for signing up for a season ticket. 

*Edited: My point above was in response to the soccer camps and not the open day

Edited by kevo_smfc

7 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

The club is going through a drive of promoting early season ticket sales before the end of the month, which helps towards the club and playing staff budget. I don't see the problem with offering 'perks' for signing up for a season ticket. 

You REALLY can't see that an open day should be open to everybody?

This could be a really good day, but what would it matter if it was open to everybody and it would certainly be busier and generate more interest?

Jesus wept. :blink:

Edited by faraway saint

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You REALLY can't see that an open day should be open to everybody?

This could be a really good day, but what would it matter if it was open to everybody and it would certainly be busier and generate more interest?

Jesus wept. :blink:

I should have been more specific to my reply. I was aiming more at the discount for soccer camps. I actually agree with you and shull that the open day to season ticket holders only is a bit odd and should be open to all fans. It has been in the past.

4 hours ago, shull said:

Young St Mirren Season Ticket Holders are not more important than young St Mirren supporters who pay at the gate. 

Have reasonable prices for all at the Summer Camps and get the place packed out. 

Maybe just encourage a few parents to bring their children to a Match for the first time and then forever. 

It wasn't a poor post. 

Yes it was, you unfairly criticised the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co and for that you should be publically whipped!

Adding an incentive to buy a season ticket is NOT A BAD THING.  The more season ticket holder's we can get the better.  The younger those season ticket holders the better!  Unfortunately the dawn of social media allows many to post fake rage such as this thread without engaging ones brain first.  In my day one would have to write a letter, fold the letter, place the letter in a post box with a first or second class stamp (that you paid money for) and then you would wait for a reply. 

So well done to the club for adding an incentive to becoming a season ticket holder. 

PS You are doing what we asked, making Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co first team playing squad great again!

52 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

Yes it was, you unfairly criticised the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co and for that you should be publically whipped!

Adding an incentive to buy a season ticket is NOT A BAD THING.  The more season ticket holder's we can get the better.  The younger those season ticket holders the better!  Unfortunately the dawn of social media allows many to post fake rage such as this thread without engaging ones brain first.  In my day one would have to write a letter, fold the letter, place the letter in a post box with a first or second class stamp (that you paid money for) and then you would wait for a reply. 

So well done to the club for adding an incentive to becoming a season ticket holder. 

PS You are doing what we asked, making Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co first team playing squad great again!

Nobody in this World needs an incentive to support St Mirren or indeed buy a Season Ticket. 

2 minutes ago, the barrhead teacher said:

Open day for elite season ticket holders like myself a total own goal. Large numbers will be on holiday anyway surely you want as many people as possible to attend and as others have stated try and encourage more season ticket sales

Have a word with Tedious Tom, he's not getting it at all. :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

criticising a discount for our loyal season ticket holders. Oh my!

Can't you see the point that people, the majority that have commented, are making? :blink:

An "open" day?

Does this mean supporters who turn up when they can are not loyal? :1eye

FFS!

Edited by faraway saint