More Season Ticket Nonsense Here

Wouldn't it be good if we had an 'actual open to all' day , kit launched at stadium that day & a few wee stalls in the car park ; food/drinks/ice cream etc with full access to the 1877 for those wishing a liquid refreshment of the alcoholic variety?

That , would be an 'open' day.

Still , it'll never catch on ...

Guest TPAFKATS

You'll be at gayfield more than SMP?

Wrang..............Brechin, Dundee United......................easy peasy.
:double

You're coming to Paisley for these games? Stowaway on the supporters bus, or minibus in Brechin's case?

Naw, atmosphere at home games is shit, too many moaning faced ST holders. [emoji38]
Away games are much better. :byebye

So my first post was right [emoji16]

On ‎21‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 11:38 AM, faraway saint said:

Image may contain: one or more people, text and outdoor

No elitism, everybody/anybody welcome.

Strip launch, season tickets on sale etc

Imagine that.

Like this? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 minute ago, whydowebother said:

Wouldn't it be good if we had an 'actual open to all' day , kit launched at stadium that day & a few wee stalls in the car park ; food/drinks/ice cream etc with full access to the 1877 for those wishing a liquid refreshment of the alcoholic variety?

That , would be an 'open' day.

Still , it'll never catch on ...

I could speak to someone who could help from Arbroath? :lol:

8 minutes ago, Drew said:

Daft.

A missed opportunity that sends out a poor message.

What is the thinking behind placing any restriction on this?

Aye, as if the change to "bring a pal" is of any real use.

Some guy, and possibly kids, sitting at home on the day and thinks he's like to pop down but has to find a fecking stranger to "sign" him in. :lol:

Bonkers right enough.

Edited by faraway saint

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, as if the change to "bring a pal" is of any real use.

Some guy, and possibly kids, sitting at home on the day and thinks he's like to pop down but has to fins a fecking stranger to "sign" him in. :lol:

Bonkers right enough.

Indeed. This will achieve absolutely nothing.

Also, to call it an "open day"....

I don't like to tie myself to a particular seat or stand (which stems from seeking to sit 100 yards away from the nearest old firm fan), so have chosen not to have a season ticket for a good few years. It costs me more than buying a season ticket every season, but that's my choice.

Stuff like this gets on my tits, though. Like that cup game at Firhill a few years back when someone decided that season ticket holders of both teams got in for washers, but others had to pay full price.

I watched it on TV. The only Saints game at Firhill I've missed since I started watching football.

It is shite. 
Non Season Ticket holders and their St Mirren supporting children are being.excluded and discriminated against. 
The Club are a joke. 

Oh it's discrimination now is it? I hear non season ticket holders are being made to sit at the back of supporters buses as well for away games. [emoji849][emoji849]

Instead of posting I feel you'd get your point over equally as well by just posting threads saying. Boooooo St Mirren Booooooo [emoji23][emoji23]

The St Mirren Open Day for season ticket holders will take place at the Paisley 2021 Stadium on Sunday July 9th from 11am. 

The players will take to the field at 11:30am for a one hour training session before spending an hour meeting supporters and signing autographs. 

There will be a range of activities in and around the stadium with a bouncy castle, face painters, the Street Stuff dance team, soccer skills, beat the goalie and much more.

The club shop will also be opened on the day, while supporters thinking about joining the SMFC 1877 Supporters Club can have a look around before signing up. 

The Red car park will be closed on the day for activities so those attending are advised to park in the Black and White car park.

Season ticket holders can bring a guest and as many children as they want to the open day. 

- That last line is a fcuking joke. Seriously, meet the new board, same as the old board.

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Oh it's discrimination now is it? I hear non season ticket holders are being made to sit at the back of supporters buses as well for away games. emoji849.pngemoji849.png

Instead of posting I feel you'd get your point over equally as well by just posting threads saying. Boooooo St Mirren Booooooo emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Can you SEE the other umpteen posts saying pretty much the same thing.......................this is a silly/daft/shite decision.:1eye

My days reading some of this no wonder we get the St Moan reputation. Hardly see people like Shull post anything positive on here. Are we such a horrible wee club that there's nothing positive to post and the negative outstrips the many positive things going on at St Mirren? If that's the case just don't support as and don't spread negativity around fans on the forum. Could at least try and be a tiny bit constructive!

Yes maybe on the face of it the club could of done this different. I wouldn't be surprised if they changed it. Everyone makes mistakes and makes poor judgement sometimes but my god is all these posts really necessary?

At least the 'I'm cancelling my SMISA membership' and 'I won't renew my season ticket' crew seem to have vanished.

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

My days reading some of this no wonder we get the St Moan reputation. Hardly see people like Shull post anything positive on here. Are we such a horrible wee club that there's nothing positive to post and the negative outstrips the many positive things going on at St Mirren? If that's the case just don't support as and don't spread negativity around fans on the forum. Could at least try and be a tiny bit constructive!

Yes maybe on the face of it the club could of done this different. I wouldn't be surprised if they changed it. Everyone makes mistakes and makes poor judgement sometimes but my god is all these posts really necessary?

At least the 'I'm cancelling my SMISA membership' and 'I won't renew my season ticket' crew seem to have vanished.

If the club continue to make idiotic statements and seem to have suffered a complete common sense bypass, then, on the main St Mirren fan forum, they have invited any negative comments that come their way.

8 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Oh it's discrimination now is it? I hear non season ticket holders are being made to sit at the back of supporters buses as well for away games. emoji849.pngemoji849.png

Instead of posting I feel you'd get your point over equally as well by just posting threads saying. Boooooo St Mirren Booooooo emoji23.pngemoji23.png

As usual, you don't get it. 

You never comment on positive posts made. 

Your post above is absolutely trash. 

You have understood feck all of this problem. 

Are you FTOF in disguise.? 

8 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Plenty positive on the Forum. Have a look round. Like FTOF, when you see  positivity, you completely ignore it. 

Your selection policy is shite. 

As is St Mirren with their ludicrous NON OPEN DAY. 

Edited by shull

Just now, stlucifer said:

As I posted on another thread.

I Emailed the SNO representative and the reply I got is shown below.

part 1.png

What's the Scottish National Orchestra got to do with anything ? :D

Remember the days when you used to hang about the off licence and ask random adults to 'buy you a couple of cans'? Erm, aye, well... can picture kids hanging around the 2021 asking random ST holders 'any chance of getting me into the open day mister'.

44 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

1)  About what?

2)  I fail to understand what it is you think I fail to understand

About St Mirren being shite at organising events apart from fecking Dinners.