St Mirren Under 20's 2017/18

shull

On ‎19‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:22 PM, insaintee said:

how did they get on?

Dominant top of the league Hibs team far too strong for under 20's. Fontaine and Swanson played and Oli Shaw scored 2.

Started brightly enough but lost 2 goals to Hibs first two real attacks and never recovered.

Mullen started but hobbled off in 2nd half, Gary McK lasted 70 minutes and Stewart had a couple of decent saves.     

18 hours ago, alwaysabuddy said:

Dominant top of the league Hibs team far too strong for under 20's. Fontaine and Swanson played and Oli Shaw scored 2.

Started brightly enough but lost 2 goals to Hibs first two real attacks and never recovered.

Mullen started but hobbled off in 2nd half, Gary McK lasted 70 minutes and Stewart had a couple of decent saves.     

Thanks

good trick by Stewart as he wasn't playing. it was Chris Henry

On 22/12/2017 at 1:22 PM, santaponsasaint said:
On 21/12/2017 at 3:44 PM, alwaysabuddy said:

good trick by Stewart as he wasn't playing. it was Chris Henry

Haven't you got the loony on ignore?

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone able to tell me any info about Liam Miller? Trying to sort out the Saints data for the Football Manager transfer window update and he seems to be the only person for the under-20s I'm missing (Robbie Leitch isn't there either but getting that sorted).

Anyone able to tell me any info about Liam Miller? Trying to sort out the Saints data for the Football Manager transfer window update and he seems to be the only person for the under-20s I'm missing (Robbie Leitch isn't there either but getting that sorted).

Posted on another thread Lewis Morrison has left for Sligo Rovers. Don’t know if that is of any use for what you are doing or if you already knew.