Friendly - Dundee 4th July.

Sonny

A word of warning for Season Ticket holders. This game is not on your smart card so don't assume entry unless you register your ST for the game.

Unfortunately the crap on-line ticketing system will not accept a fee of zero pounds so you will either have to phone the ticket office or email to get this game on your card. And you must register by 2pm on Monday.

Edited by Sonny

Useful to know, but isn't it disappointing that as a club we are still rubbish with technology ( only some options available despite other clubs using all options) , kits , communication, closed 'open' days etc [emoji853]

Your post is useful though, thank you [emoji4]

2 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Useful to know, but isn't it disappointing that as a club we are still rubbish with technology ( only some options available despite other clubs using all options) , kits , communication, closed 'open' days etc emoji853.png

Your post is useful though, thank you emoji4.png

No probs. Some mates thought the game was automatically added to their card but not so. Would hate to see a Paisley man spend £10 that he did not have to! :)

7 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Useful to know, but isn't it disappointing that as a club we are still rubbish with technology ( only some options available despite other clubs using all options) , kits , communication, closed 'open' days etc emoji853.png

Your post is useful though, thank you emoji4.png

Boooooooooooooooooooooo boy. :P

5 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

That's great Sonny but you still won't see the game as it's on Tuesday the 4th JULY according to the official site's fixture list.

Thanks AS! Silly me. Hopefully a mod can correct. :)

11 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

That's great Sonny but you still won't see the game as it's on Tuesday the 4th JULY according to the official site's fixture list.

You shouldn't have told him, I'd love to have seen him sitting himself....................................:lol:

"No much of a crowd the night" :clapping

Just now, mcd54 said:

Ticket office closed at 2pm today but is open from 5 - 7pm tonight!

Thanks 

Hopefully they won't have us queuing outside in the inclement conditions. 

18 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Has this pretty important information (if your a ST holer who intends going) been communicated officially by the club ? Presumably the ticket office will be open on the night to allow collection of smart cards for those who needed them ???

Its in two news articles  on the OS - the Clach/Nairn game and the Dundee game.

28 minutes ago, munoz said:

Ticket office phone is ringing out . Looking like I'm going to have to use the last day of my holidays going down there in person .

I phoned between 10 and 2 and got through no problem. They sorted my tickets out in less than 2 minutes. I've never had a problem during those opening times and the girls in the office are great. You could phone reception and they'll put you through if necessary. I did that when I phoned just on the closing time and the girl actually reopened her computer to sort out my problem.

Just now, stlucifer said:

I phoned between 10 and 2 and got through no problem. They sorted my tickets out in less than 2 minutes. I've never had a problem during those opening times and the girls in the office are great. You could phone reception and they'll put you through if necessary. I did that when I phoned just on the closing time and the girl actually reopened her computer to sort out my problem.

I've taken Yflab's advice and emailed them . Hopefully this will work .

Cheers though .

15 minutes ago, munoz said:

I've taken Yflab's advice and emailed them . Hopefully this will work .

Cheers though .

Should do. I emailed one evening earlier in the week and it was processed by the following morning.

On 6/29/2017 at 2:35 PM, Sonny said:

A word of warning for Season Ticket holders. This game is not on your smart card so don't assume entry unless you register your ST for the game.

Unfortunately the crap on-line ticketing system will not accept a fee of zero pounds so you will either have to phone the ticket office or email to get this game on your card. And you must register by 2pm on Monday.

Have been up for my card twice unfortunately the old card machine is broke so waiting for a new one coming through. The girls have a lot of work to  catch up on as there are lots of new cards to be made up. I registered for the Dundee game so hope my card is ready for Tuesday. Joining the 1877 club also going to games is great with that club in the stand. 

20 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Prices for hotels in Glasgow are way over the top so staying in Greenock Waterfront. Bar meal in town then the train up to the game :) looking forward to it.

Why would you stay in Glasgow for a game in Paisley?