Friendly - Dundee 4th July.

Sonny

26 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Right back down to earth with a bang.

Maybe no bad thing. 

You would think it's"no bad thing" getting pumped rather than keep the feel-good factor that winning gives? :blink: Sorry, not fir me. Keep winning as many games as possible. We were greetin last season about the lack of confidence, losing dents the confidence.

I think Ross needs to think about shipping out 9 and signing 9 new players before window shuts. It worked last season. Of course, tongue is firmly in my cheek. Could be worse, we could be New Sevco fans. Cannot wait to read about that in the morning. Still optimistic about our chances for the season.

28 minutes ago, FTOF said:

I couldn't give a flying f**k about the result.  emoji41.png

Which is why you're on the forum tonight whilst on holiday...

Good exercise tonight, shows we've still a lot of work to do. 

McCann and his assistant are a pair of bell ends. 

Edited by davidg

1 hour ago, the barrhead teacher said:

Bit of a reality check this evening after the highland jaunt, but this is only a preseason friendly so let's not get carried away. Food for thought for jack.

You know Irvine and Eriksy if that's what he called were  not playing tonight meaning that was not our strongest team. Personally I enjoyed the game that we drifted out and in which is to be expected given Dundee were playing for a new manager. When we played well we were very direct. I certainly have not lost faith on what can be achieved. 

Thought we played pretty well, the scoreline didn't reflect the performance, there goalie made at least 6 or 7 great 

saves, as for Samson, he looked really poor on at least 2 of there goals, a lot of positives but still a bit of work to be 

done..... Oh and some of those Dungdee players certainly weren't holding back on the tackles.dirty feckers...

4 minutes ago, insaintee said:

Disappointing result but decent performance, Hilson looks like a player. Dundee were second best for most of the game, their keeper kept them in it while our keeper. . . 

kept them in it............................................

Thought we played pretty well . The 3 goals we lost were very soft , but plenty of good signs . On another night we would have had 3 or 4 goals to show for our efforts . Really need to be more clinical in front of goal .