League Prediction

12 minutes ago, Magic Monkey said:

Hearts did it, but your point pretty much stands. It's a tough ask. I can't see ICT doing much next season.

Didn't ICT do it under Butcher too?

3 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Not 100% sure but I think Hibs & Dundee United did it in one season also in the 90's 

Besides Hibs, Hearts, Utd and ICT no-one else has went straight back up again. :)

This will be the most open and competitive championship for some years. I really think us, Falkirk, ICT, DUFC, and Morton are in with a shot. I wouldn't rule out Dunfermline being in or about the top five either (though apparently they have Shankland on trial, so...)

2 minutes ago, Magic Monkey said:

This will be the most open and competitive championship for some years. I really think us, Falkirk, ICT, DUFC, and Morton are in with a shot. I wouldn't rule out Dunfermline being in or about the top five either (though apparently they have Shankland on trial, so...)

Found guilty so has now left the Pars. Now looking for any Club to take him on.

Just now, Magic Monkey said:

Guess its the first one in a good few years that has not had "big" teams in it.......

Just now, DougJamie said:

Guess its the first one in a good few years that has not had "big" teams in it.......

Yeah. While I know they were all there on 'merit', the last three league winners have resources far too great for this league.

1 minute ago, Sonny said:

Found guilty so has now left the Pars. Now looking for any Club to take him on.

Haha, what a fud. I would feel sorry for him, but f**k him. It's hard not to feel personally offended when someone has been given a chance that so many would love to have, but then fail to take it through apparent laziness. 

Ok, so I take it, no Scottish team has ever been relegated then IN SUCCESSIVE SEASONS...... I thought Pars maybe or QOS? 

One Scottish team has 3 successive Promos and its not the Europa League Finalists tonight:whistle

Edited by DougJamie

9 minutes ago, munoz said:

Some say expelled , some say relegated .

The latter would be incorrect. Surely you don't subscribe to the Rainjurs-meeja-fueled myth that the dead club were subjected to relegation? They died, they formed a new organisation, shook off a tonne of debt, and applied for re-entry to the league.

And now they're paying £1m+ fees for players, as if they've learned nothing.

Edited by Magic Monkey