League Prediction

4 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

I predict that we will finish in the top 10 and there will be no need for me to revise this prediction. :)

Fair play: in a world of fence-sitting and diplomacy, it's nice to see someone really sticking their neck out on an issue.

:P

12 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

What a tit hounding behind the keyboard who pops up every now again to abuse fellow buds.  Great supporter old yin embarrisment to all wanker

never abused a fellow bud in my life,don't have or work computers,and definitely not a tit,love you to say that too my face,big big mistake,but for sake of me not getting lifted,am gonna ignore your wee sneaky insults and ignore you and move on

we are definitely weaker as Mallan has gone

then again Mallan was there for the first half last season when we were rooted to the bottom

i still expect us to sign a couple of players. In the past, last minute arrivals like Lavety, Adam and Sutton turned us into champions

will that happen again?

being greedy, a centre half, midfielder and striker would be ideal

based on JRs comments the other night i think he will bring in a midfielder and striker

as I've been championing him, i predict Gavin reilly will be a regular goal scorer. I also predict Morgan will replace Mallan's goals and assists

on the basis that Morton managed the top 4 last season, i see no reason why we can't this season

Edited by mcdowell76

Just now, Buddie Marvelous said:

Ok can you prove that Shull? Can you find or even remember an Elvis post that says anything positive?

He doesn't need to post anything positive on here to be a supporter. 

I am guessing he goes to the Matches, and like the rest of us, supports the Team fully. 

Saying the Team is poor on a Forum is just an opinion and doesn't make anybody any less of a supporter. 

Sometimes the Team is absolutely shite. 

Still love them 

To Shull....

95509Kiss_My_Arse.png

So you don't have a clue what I am saying. 

St Mirren will get relegated 

St Mirren will win League. 

I will support St Mirren 100% no matter what I said above. 

not even on a supporters forum?  m

Criticism is permitted on a Supporters Forum. 

As is praise. 

Supporting the Team is best at the Matches. 

And I am sure most give 100% support at Matches. 

I think we'll have to agree to disagree here Shull. I just think of all the shite and disillusionment  the club and supporters have gone through the past couple of years or so that its about time we all rallied round the team. I've always thought it bizarre how supporters slate the team and predict dome and gloom ahead after shitty wee preseason games. We as a club have a lot to be positive about just now and in Jack Ross have a decent young manager. I for one am looking forward to the new season ahead and hope its a championship winning season. One more post will take me to 300 which will do me for July!:blink:

A young man called Shull and his hot date were parked on a back road some distance from Paisley town. They were about to have sex when the girl stopped.

“I really should have mentioned this earlier, but I’m actually a hooker and I charge £20 for sex.”

Shull reluctantly paid her, and they did their thing. After a cigarette,and 40 posts on The Black n White Army, Shull just sat in the driver’s seat looking out the window. “Why aren’t we going anywhere?” asked the girl.

“Well, I should have mentioned this before, but I’m actually a taxi driver, and the fare back to town is £25…” !!    :double

28 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

Right I am joining right in, right in indeed

1. St Mirren 
  2. D Utd
  3. Falkirk
  4. Inverness
  5. Dumbarton 
  6. Dunfermline
  7. Qos
  8. Morton
  9. Livingston
  10. Brechin

Party in the Bankhouse, the Bull Inn, the Cave and everywhere else and I am not stopping even after I have pished masel!

I'd put a fiver on that  :)