League Prediction

16 hours ago, dr rotund said:

I don't rate friendlies and i don't judge the team on how results go in friendlies. The first real game is on Saturday and that will tell us a little more. I think we will win the league.

I think this coming season

We will win the league

Next Season

Stay up easily and have a wee cup run

Season after

Finish top six, win the Scottish cup

Season after that

Finish second In the league, qualify for champions league.  Rangers bust again

The season after that

Win the champions league, win the league, win the Scottish cup again, win the league cup again

The season after that

Who cares

19 hours ago, TediousTom said:

Right I am joining right in, right in indeed

1. St Mirren 
  2. D Utd
  3. Falkirk
  4. Inverness
  5. Dumbarton 
  6. Dunfermline
  7. Qos
  8. Morton
  9. Livingston
  10. Brechin

Party in the Bankhouse, the Bull Inn, the Cave and everywhere else and I am not stopping even after I have pished masel!

This site should be about opinions and welcomed........

However Tom. Dumbarton 5th are you having a fecking laugh :D 

As I predicted Leicester would win league in 2016

I predicted a drawn series between All Blacks and Lions

And I also predicted that we would finish 7th last season

So once again I will make a 100% accurate prediction to how we will finish this season, which will be published beginning of June 2018 

9 minutes ago, cambiebud said:

I predict a top 4 finish. Return of decent crowds and a wee cup run. I do however predict this every year! Being St Mirren, anything could happen and I would settle for a season without the threat of relegation

At least we are not boring like Celtic- ZZZZZZZZZZZ :whistle

I mean who wants to win every week...... what a turn off!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Pepé Le Pew said:

1. St Mirren B)

2. Falkirk

3. Inverness CT

4. Greenock Morton <_<

5. Dundee United

6. Dunfermline Athletic

7. Queen of the South

8. Dumbarton

9. Livingston

10. Brechin City

Ok Pepe like the controversy !!!

Why have United car crashed out of play offs..... does something really bad happen:D

6 hours ago, DougJamie said:

This site should be about opinions and welcomed........

However Tom. Dumbarton 5th are you having a fecking laugh :D 

Yes young un that is my prediction.  

The reason why Dumbarton will finish fifth is dependent of course on a number of factors.  The first being the retention of ginger Stevie Aitken as manager.  Last season I thought his team were very well organised and they can build on that.  Morton were a poor team who outperformed themselves due to some wonderful organisation from Mr James Duffy.  I just have the inclination that they will fall away.  I am sure my predicted low finishes for Livingston and Brechin do not require much explanation.   Now I can understand if you raised an eyebrow at my assertion that Queen of the south are in for a hard season.  I base this on the following factor - I think they are.

Based on the 90 mins at Alloa, I think we will struggle to make the play offs this season.  I think we would need at least another 2-3 good quality additions to the squad to have a decent chance.

1. Dundee United

2. Inverness CT

3. Falkirk

4. Greenock Morton

5. Dunfermline Athletic

6.  St Mirren

7. Queen of the South

8. Dumbarton

9. Livingston

10. Brechin City

1 hour ago, paul torfason said:

what about after 5-1 humping by county,relagation scrap again am afraid,and a don't get one bit of satisfaction saying that,am worried

Why don't you reserve your judgement for a wee while . At least until we've played a competitive game first . 

I do think our pre season has been pretty mixed as have some of the signings , but it's a bit premature to hit the relegation panic button IMO .

On Tuesday, July 04, 2017 at 9:18 AM, pondsman said:

1. Dundee United

2. Falkirk

3. St. Mirren

4. ICT

5. QoS

6. Morton

7. Dunfermline

8. Dumbarton

9. Livingston

10. Brechin

Let's be realistic. Premiership playoffs will be a good result this season. We will build steadily to ultimate success.

COYS!

This will be close to the marl in my opinion .

Everybody is forgetting who we have in charge.

Ross & Fowler

We will be promoted

Gonnae be a fantastic season with 5k & 6k Crowds at Greenhill Road every other week

The West Bank will be bursting at the Seams and will be bouncing

Preseason friendlies are generally shite and a very poor indicator of how a team will get on in actual competitive action, imo. the squad isn't finished but it is a lot more balanced than recent seasons, also not as many new players to get fitted into the team. A good bit to go of the transfer window too and I would assume that at least one or two players will be coming in.

ICT got beat off an Elgin City side still missing their top scorer and they've signed a lot of untested players as well as new manager but there not getting written off yet...

8 minutes ago, Pepé Le Pew said:

Preseason friendlies are generally shite and a very poor indicator of how a team will get on in actual competitive action, imo. the squad isn't finished but it is a lot more balanced than recent seasons, also not as many new players to get fitted into the team. A good bit to go of the transfer window too and I would assume that at least one or two players will be coming in.

ICT got beat off an Elgin City side still missing their top scorer and they've signed a lot of untested players as well as new manager but there not getting written off yet...

I'm writing off ICT........There ye go. :P

On 11 July 2017 at 11:50 AM, TediousTom said:

I think this coming season

We will win the league

Next Season

Stay up easily and have a wee cup run

Season after

Finish top six, win the Scottish cup

Season after that

Finish second In the league, qualify for champions league.  Rangers bust again

The season after that

Win the champions league, win the league, win the Scottish cup again, win the league cup again

The season after that

Who cares

That is the kind of success that would probably drive some of our fans away. .:ph34r:

2 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

That is the kind of success that would probably drive some of our fans away. .:ph34r:

Nah , they would still have something to complain about ie- champions league ticket prices , bad kick off times etc , etc , etc .

13 hours ago, munoz said:

Why don't you reserve your judgement for a wee while . At least until we've played a competitive game first . 

I do think our pre season has been pretty mixed as have some of the signings , but it's a bit premature to hit the relegation panic button IMO .

Some read too much into friendly games. Have only seen one myself against Dundee where I seen some great football from us. We drifted in and out that game which to be expected given who we were playing. Have said further back my prediction for the league will be after the first quarter.                                                                                   Expectations are high this year given the second half of last season I for one have faith in the management will do well leading the squad. Have a feeling a couple of players will come in on loan before the first league game.