League Prediction

• 2 weeks later...

We beat Falkirk, lay down a marker then last seasons confidence could carry us far..... but do we have a player that can get 15-25 goals- See there for me is the issue, we need a front man and it sure isn't Sutton..... Yes he will get some goals but not nearly enough- Look at Yards and Bazza under Tom, won us so many games

I see Caley got John Baird and QOS kept Dobbie, now either or both of them and there is a true mark of intent.... We are light upfront

I just thought I ought to give you some of this to chew upon... image.jpeg.66dae37462641a7ac98466b0c14247a2.jpeg

On 3 July 2017 at 9:15 PM, munoz said:

Shamelessly stolen from P&B , how do you see our season panning out ? 

1. St Mirren 
  2. D Utd
  3. Falkirk
  4. Inverness 
  5. Morton
  6. Dunfermline
  7. Dumbarton 
  8. Qos
  9. Livingston
  10. Brechin

Would be nice .

So far so good .

• 4 months later...
Just now, pod said:

A reflection of before. :rolleyes:

Reflection on preseason thoughts and how the mid-season position differs. Many of us didn't see Gavin Reilly being the sensation he's been. Many included Harry Davis in their thinking, not knowing he'd be out til the middle of November. Some would have been unsure whether McShane could provide the creativity Mallan gave us.

And almost everyone had Falkirk being right up there challenging - nobody foresaw their struggles.

End of season will bring different reflections... 

Want to take me on in a bet? Loser buys the coffees, throw in a KitKat (2 fingers only, times are tough...) I predict Scott McDonald at United, Rory Loy at Falkirk, and John Baird at ICT will all score more league goals than anyone at St Mirren. If any St Mirren player scores more than any one of those three - you win.

[emoji14]

Don’t think any of us would have predicted we had a striker that would score more than those 3 mentioned above..combined!

Funny to look back and see quite a few (myself included) thought we would struggle for goals this year!!

• 2 months later...
16 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Bump

Makes good reading.

Some predictions turned out not bad, some fecking miles off, that's what predictions are, especially at the start of a season.

Mines was:

St Mirren

Livingston

Dunfermline

Dundee United

Morton

Inverness

QOS

Dumbarton

Brechin..............................who are better than 4 points. :lol:

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 11:16 AM, elvis said:

No chance we will be no where near it. 

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 11:17 AM, elvis said:

I agree with your assessment of us but I think we will be lower than fifth. 

If you're gonna bump, do it completely. :P

13 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

And, to be fair, he was consistent. I'm only surprised he wasn't predicting an implosion last week.

Think he did.  :lol:

Is it too early for a prediction thread for next year...................you know who will be along soon, thought I'd beat him to it. :rolleyes:

Edited by faraway saint

13 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Think he did.  :lol:

Is it too early for a prediction thread for next year...................you know who will be along soon, thought I'd beat him to it. :rolleyes:

It will be bad luck for anyone else to it. I started it this season and just look what happened.

On 04/07/2017 at 5:06 PM, pozbaird said:

I have a feeling that either Falkirk or ourselves will have a great season, and either ICT or Dundee United will be a crisis club enduring a honking season when they were regarded as contenders for the title.

This guy knows his stuff. :P

On 25/07/2017 at 7:47 PM, pozbaird said:

Want to take me on in a bet? Loser buys the coffees, throw in a KitKat (2 fingers only, times are tough...) I predict Scott McDonald at United, Rory Loy at Falkirk, and John Baird at ICT will all score more league goals than anyone at St Mirren. If any St Mirren player scores more than any one of those three - you win.

Remember... I bet responsibly with Bet FFS... the world's premier online miserable basturt' betting company. When the fun stops - stop buying a fcuking ST.

:P

Someone owes me a coffee....

:whistle