Sign in to follow this  
munoz

League Prediction

7 minutes ago, Drew said:

I can't see past Utd now.

McDonald is a very good signing for them. Falkirk be better up there, too, and I reckon Dunfermline could surprise a few folk. I think ICT will be there or thereabouts.

We need at least two significant signings if we are to compete for a play-off spot. I can see us scrapping it out in mid-table with Livingston, Morton, and QotS, though.

Want to take me on in a bet? Loser buys the coffees, throw in a KitKat (2 fingers only, times are tough...) I predict Scott McDonald at United, Rory Loy at Falkirk, and John Baird at ICT will all score more league goals than anyone at St Mirren. If any St Mirren player scores more than any one of those three - you win.

Remember... I bet responsibly with Bet FFS... the world's premier online miserable basturt' betting company. When the fun stops - stop buying a fcuking ST.

:P

37 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Want to take me on in a bet? Loser buys the coffees, throw in a KitKat (2 fingers only, times are tough...) I predict Scott McDonald at United, Rory Loy at Falkirk, and John Baird at ICT will all score more league goals than anyone at St Mirren. If any St Mirren player scores more than any one of those three - you win.

Remember... I bet responsibly with Bet FFS... the world's premier online miserable basturt' betting company. When the fun stops - stop buying a fcuking ST.

:P

Do you reckon I'm a mug:lol:

1 hour ago, Luther G. Presley said:

Let's be honest, the top 2 will be Dundee Utd and Falkirk, probably in that order, we will be fighting it out for the other 2 play off places with Inverness, Morton and possibly Dunfermline. QOS, Livingston and Dumbarton will be near the bottom trying to avoid the relegation playoff spot, and Brechin will be well adrift at the bottom with a record low points total.

I go with this view as far as the top end of the league and where we might finish.

Livvy might do better than mentioned.

28 minutes ago, BIG BEN said:

No predictor league this season?

Was thinking the same last night . Was hoping to get into the play offs this season .

We beat Falkirk, lay down a marker then last seasons confidence could carry us far..... but do we have a player that can get 15-25 goals- See there for me is the issue, we need a front man and it sure isn't Sutton..... Yes he will get some goals but not nearly enough- Look at Yards and Bazza under Tom, won us so many games

I see Caley got John Baird and QOS kept Dobbie, now either or both of them and there is a true mark of intent.... We are light upfront

I just thought I ought to give you some of this to chew upon... image.jpeg.66dae37462641a7ac98466b0c14247a2.jpeg

On 3 July 2017 at 9:15 PM, munoz said:

Shamelessly stolen from P&B , how do you see our season panning out ? 

1. St Mirren 
  2. D Utd
  3. Falkirk
  4. Inverness 
  5. Morton
  6. Dunfermline
  7. Dumbarton 
  8. Qos
  9. Livingston
  10. Brechin

Would be nice .

So far so good .