League Prediction

On 09/07/2017 at 11:16 AM, elvis said:

No chance we will be no where near it. 

I Am absolutely delighted to be a f**king idiot and don't give a shit what people think off me I deserve it gutted I don't get home until falkirk away missing all the celebrations big time. 

1 hour ago, Drew said:

Someone owes me a coffee....

:whistle

I thought we’d have a great season as a club, but genuinely thought those individuals would score well at their clubs. Shows you what I know.... coffee? Not a problem. Van. Home Game. Sorted.

I mustered through two pages at the start before giving up, but it was very interesting to often see Livi predicted to be fighting the relegation playoffs, with Falkirk and ICT challenging at the top. 

I think I'd have had Livi between 5th and 8th (with Morton, Pars and QOTS), and originally would have had Dundee United to win the league and ourselves, ICT and Falkirk in the playoffs. I'm glad to see I'd have been wrong here!

I don't think anyone is surprised to see Brechin bottom...

29 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

I mustered through two pages at the start before giving up, but it was very interesting to often see Livi predicted to be fighting the relegation playoffs, with Falkirk and ICT challenging at the top. 

I think I'd have had Livi between 5th and 8th (with Morton, Pars and QOTS), and originally would have had Dundee United to win the league and ourselves, ICT and Falkirk in the playoffs. I'm glad to see I'd have been wrong here!

I don't think anyone is surprised to see Brechin bottom...

Agree about Brechin but they were grand hosts as a club and set of fans. 

Agree on United, ICT and I thought Falkirk and ourselves in the play off. 

20 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Agree about Brechin but they were grand hosts as a club and set of fans. 

Agree on United, ICT and I thought Falkirk and ourselves in the play off. 

Many on here had great things to say about Brechin's hosting. They sound like a top bunch over there. Relegation won't come as a shock to them but it's a shame their team has only giving them 4 draws this season, their fans deserve a lot better. This is one of the major problems of allowing a club who finishes 4th in the league below a chance of promotion. It's effectively a reward for finishing in the top half of the table.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎08‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 6:29 PM, TopCat said:

Obviously way too early, but based on how the squads are looking just now I'd go for:

Dundee Utd
Falkirk
ICT
Dunfermline
St Mirren
Morton
QOTS
Livi
Dumbarton
Brechin

And the winner is .................................................:lol: Mind u got the 4 out the last 5 spot on..................