Rory Loy

45 minutes ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

The prick filmed himself slagging Loy so no doubt we'll be hearing an elegant and well structured debate between Loy and said prick filmed on a nokia

Loy's a prick too btw. He quietly and effectively went about his business with us last season , but today he had returned to being a squealing , moaning Bairn at every opportunity. Good riddance !

2 hours ago, the barrhead teacher said:

Appalling abuse of loy by couple of fans. Clearly hurt himself when he went down. Stewards ignored what was going on. Well done stelios for Making it clear the injury was genuine.

Thought our crowd was brilliant today. The flag display was the best yet and the drum section was excellent - lots of noise and generated a good atmosphere. Very sporting applause for Loy when he left the park and I know some hate the clapping of the away support but that Falkirk support deserved it. Excellent day overall.

4 minutes ago, shull said:

Loy is an arsehole.

Diving fecking cheat.

No wonder he hurt himself. Falling down for no reason at every opportunity.

CNUT

Really bad post Shull...you are better than that.

Rory was a stalwart of our great escape and a bloody good player to boot, he does not deserve such childish derision.  He was playing very well in the first half and unfortunately (for him) he sustained an injury.  I would like to see him back with the Buddies.  You never know, maybe this rib injury will blight his season (and have a real negative effect on one of our fiecest rivals) and he can return to the Buddies in the future and help us with our European push.

Dissapointed in you Shull, if you could see me now you would see a stern look and a firm shaking of the head.  You have let the forum down, let it down indeed.

2 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

Really bad post Shull...you are better than that.

Rory was a stalwart of our great escape and a bloody good player to boot, he does not deserve such childish derision.  He was playing very well in the first half and unfortunately (for him) he sustained an injury.  I would like to see him back with the Buddies.  You never know, maybe this rib injury will blight his season (and have a real negative effect on one of our fiecest rivals) and he can return to the Buddies in the future and help us with our European push.

Dissapointed in you Shull, if you could see me now you would see a stern look and a firm shaking of the head.  You have let the forum down, let it down indeed.

I saw a professional football player cheating today.

Falling down when nobody was near him.

He did the same last season while wearing a St Mirren Strip.

Good player or not, he is a disgrace to the Beautiful Game.

I hate diving cheats.

Isma was an arsehole also when he dived for a penalty v Celtic in 2013.

Just now, shull said:

I saw a professional football player cheating today.

Falling down when nobody was near him.

He did the same last season while wearing a St Mirren Strip.

Good player or not, he is a disgrace to the Beautiful Game.

I hate diving cheats.

Isma was an arsehole also when he dived for a penalty v Celtic in 2013.

Stop trying to justify yourself Shull.  Your post was of the type we would expect for LordLookAtMe or others of that ilk.  

Aadmit you let everyone down and move on.  Your reputation as a half decent poster on this here forum commands that you do.  

I also understand that the boy is off for an x-ray as he may have broken a rib.  An horrendous injury that I have suffered more than once and I can attest to the severity of such an injury.  I for one wish him well and I invite all decent supporter's of the Saint Mirren professional footbal club pte ltd co first team playing squad to do likewise.  

Just now, TediousTom said:

Stop trying to justify yourself Shull.  Your post was of the type we would expect for LordLookAtMe or others of that ilk.  

Aadmit you let everyone down and move on.  Your reputation as a half decent poster on this here forum commands that you do.  

I also understand that the boy is off for an x-ray as he may have broken a rib.  An horrendous injury that I have suffered more than once and I can attest to the severity of such an injury.  I for one wish him well and I invite all decent supporter's of the Saint Mirren professional footbal club pte ltd co first team playing squad to do likewise.  

My opinion and mine alone.

If you don't like it, tough

I didnae cause his injury, he surprisingly fell down all by himself.

I never said I wanted him to suffer pain through it.

So beat it TT :double

Happened right in front of us. def took a sore one. in no way did he fain injury. even Stelios knew he took a sore one that's why called for attention for him right away. hope it's not to bad for Rory.

1. ab_AOCdD_bigger.jpg Black & White Army @bawarmy 1h1 hour ago 
  1. Hope you are ok @Loyman5 and reset assured that the two dicks who were abusing you do not represent our support as a whole.
Replying to @bawarmy

Thanks. Was a sore one. Severely winded, was struggling to breath. I know first hand how good Saints fans are. Good luck till we meet again.

As soon as it happened it was obvious he was in distress. My immediate reaction was thinking he had cracked a rib.

Shull... Grow up. He did not cheat. One of the few in their team that didn't.

I don't hear you criticising Sutton for "using his experience" to win us a free kick in a very dangerous position!

6 minutes ago, scabbydug37 said:
  1. ab_AOCdD_bigger.jpg Black & White Army @bawarmy 1h1 hour ago 
  1. Hope you are ok @Loyman5 and reset assured that the two dicks who were abusing you do not represent our support as a whole.
Replying to @bawarmy

Thanks. Was a sore one. Severely winded, was struggling to breath. I know first hand how good Saints fans are. Good luck till we meet again.

He is a good lad......I for one wish him well.  

May I take this opportunity to point out that Shulls horrendous posts above are not representative of proper football fans.

Just now, BuddieinEK said:

As soon as it happened it was obvious he was in distress. My immediate reaction was thinking he had cracked a rib.

Shull... Grow up. He did not cheat. One of the few in their team that didn't.

I don't hear you criticising Sutton for "using his experience" to win us a free kick in a very dangerous position!

Nothing to do with his injury

He was falling down for no reason like Hippo and Miller.

If Sutton dives, he can feck off also.

And what has " grow up " got to do with me having an opinion.

Please Feck off :double

2 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

He is a good lad......I for one wish him well.  

May I take this opportunity to point out that Shulls horrendous posts above are not representative of proper football fans.

Another dick :lol:

Nothing to do with his injury
He was falling down for no reason like Hippo and Miller.
If Sutton dives, he can feck off also.
And what has " grow up " got to do with me having an opinion.
Please Feck off :double

Opinions are fine.

It is bleating incessantly like a wean that requires you to grow up.

Loy took a sore one and was badly injured. Didn't dive. Deserves respect rather than abuse.

8 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Opinions are fine.

It is bleating incessantly like a wean that requires you to grow up.

Loy took a sore one and was badly injured. Didn't dive. Deserves respect rather than abuse.

He fell down  a few times today without being touched which could have led to our players getting booked for no reason.