Nicki Chapman

pozbaird

Her fae' Pop Idol, and some 'escape to the Sun' type programmes - met her on a flight up from London recently. Was really, really nice. Dead friendly and, it has to be said, a fine looking woman. 

That's it.

Great thread.

Edited by pozbaird

The epitome of BBC profligacy.

"here Nicky, f**k off to Australia and NZ for months on end making a TV programme with people who, on the face of it, want to emigrate but, after a weeks all expenses paid trip, when shown a video of their parents/grandparents/other relatives, get all teary eyed and decide they want to stay in the UK.

Aye, that's a f**king brilliant use of the licence fee BBC.

1 minute ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

"here Nicky, f**k off to Australia and NZ for months on end making a TV programme with people who, on the face of it, want to emigrate but, after a weeks all expenses paid trip, when shown a video of their parents/grandparents/other relatives, get all teary eyed and decide they want to stay in the UK.

Fcuk sake... and I thought I was this season's most miserable cnut with my moaning about the new kits.

:P

2 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

That's the ones that go to Oz. The ones the come to NZ tend to stay. Much more racial tolerance, more beautiful and it isn't 500 miles between significant places. 

Guest TPAFKATS
Her faither was one o' them Chin/Chapman 70's hit factory songwriter types wasn't he ? Met her myself on a job years ago, aye, awfy pleasant. Never asked for a shag...

Well if ye had tae ask, ye wurnae getting it

15 hours ago, FS said:

Her faither was one o' them Chin/Chapman 70's hit factory songwriter types wasn't he ? Met her myself on a job years ago, aye, awfy pleasant. Never asked for a shag...

Her father got me hooked on pop hits as 10 years old  would buy Sweet , Susie Q and Mud singles from Woolies  in the high street with my pocket money. The number of hits her father wrote was incredible. I once spoke to a musician who told me the hardest thing to write is constant hits Mike Chapman was very talented

22 hours ago, FS said:

I'm sure if she had you would have declined.