5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Children, see above...........................don't drink alcohol. :lol:

Children are safe from you as your whole life evolves around this forum even though you dont attend St Mirren matches which is even more bizarre but allows you a ticket to write utter nonsense off subject threads. Takes all kinds i suppose.  

Glad to hear it was a good day. Even more glad that I've not seen any 'told you so' fans about the clubs choice of 'Open day' well done and pat on the back. 

Does anyone know if SMISA managed to land some new members? Hopefully they got a few more £2s a months into the clubs coffers and we can move that bit closer to fan ownership. 

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Children are safe from you as your whole life evolves around this forum even though you dont attend St Mirren matches which is even more bizarre but allows you a ticket to write utter nonsense off subject threads. Takes all kinds i suppose.  

:lol: Not even the balls to admit you were blootered.........you were drunk when you posted last night, surely? :blink:

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

:lol: Not even the balls to admit you were blootered.........you were drunk when you posted last night, surely? :blink:

Are you jaked ? 

His name isnae Shirley. :byebye

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Bizarre, bizarre individual.

17 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

What is more bizarre you don't get it ? However it take all sorts of f**ki-n weirdos like YOU lol :)

There was me thinking the Open Day was a family  occasion when it was about building a feel good factor and a bond between the fans and the club ? If you can't see how having a pop at fans who you think should be excluded from the ground (because they don't agree with you on a fans forum) and follow up that up by saying another poster who you have never met could be unsafe to be around children and that i am an effing weirdo then there is not much I can say other than to wish you a happy online experience and say I'm pretty sure that when you and your wife book hospitality at games you don't go walking around hospitality calling strangers there effing weirdos.

Edited by Dibbles old paperboy

21 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

There was me thinking the Open Day was a family  occasion when it was about building a feel good factor and a bond between the fans and the club ? If you can't see how having a pop at fans who you think should be excluded from the ground (because they don't agree with you on a fans forum) and follow up that up by saying another poster who you have never met could be unsafe to be around children and that i am an effing weirdo then there is not much I can say other than to wish you a happy online experience and say I'm pretty sure that when you and your wife book hospitality at games you don't go walking around hospitality calling strangers there effing weirdos.

Where does his posts mention being unsafe around children?

PS You managed to edit and miss you spelling error at THERE effing weirdos. Should be they/re I believe.