4 minutes ago, Buddie Marvelous said:

Where does his posts mention being unsafe around children?

PS You managed to edit and miss you spelling error at THERE effing weirdos. Should be they/re I believe.

Should that be your spelling error rather than you spelling error? The there is that sentence designates the place there (hospitality) rather than picturing IOBS walking around hospitality telling fellow fans they are effing weirdos. He replied to faraway saint in 1 post which began "Children are safe from you... " no idea what IOBS was getting at with that comment and I'm sure faraway doesn't either.

11 minutes ago, Buddie Marvelous said:

I agree the post doesn't make much sense, but neither does it make sense for you to include it the way you did in your post. It was wrong. 

What was wrong? The idiot from Bute or Dibble for pointing it out? There's no point trying to decipher IOBS as even he doesn't know what he's trying to say whereas generally DOP posts are very sensible.

2 minutes ago, Buddie Marvelous said:

I'm not talking generally, I'm talking about DOPB post when he wrote " saying another poster who you have never met could be unsafe to be around children".

That was never mentioned and was wrong of him to say that. However I have already said the post doesn't make much sense. 

I'm not seeing a huge amount of difference between the original IOBS barb "Children are safe from you" or my paraphrase of it "could be unsafe to be around children".

3 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

I'm not seeing a huge amount of difference between the original IOBS barb "Children are safe from you" or my paraphrase of it "could be unsafe to be around children".

His rant read....

"Children are safe from you as your whole life evolves around this forum even though you dont attend St Mirren matches which is even more bizarre but allows you a ticket to write utter nonsense off subject threads. Takes all kinds i suppose".  

Children ARE safe not UNSAFE. You don't see a big difference there?

There's no way I'm attempting to understand the post but what I got from it was he was having a dig at Faraway Saint. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

What was wrong? The idiot from Bute or Dibble for pointing it out? There's no point trying to decipher IOBS as even he doesn't know what he's trying to say whereas generally DOP posts are very sensible.

As I've said before it must be school holiday time, bored wee boys trying to fill their day, away play in the lagoon for an afternoon.

Guest TPAFKATS
Hospitality is 200 and 1877 club is 230.

Assuming that hospitality is also limited to each guest having to be seated as opposed to letting the plebs in 1877 stand